Re: * this game...

by YunoYukkisu

Original Post

* this game...

★★★★★ Novice

The last 2 seasons have been trash..and this new one takes the cake...* this game I hope all the servers world wipe * shutdown...trailer trash game...

Message 1 of 12 (638 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@doWnmachine lol, relax mate Standard smile
Message 2 of 12 (586 Views)

@doWnmachine Perhaps you could join some of the conversations on here? Discuss what you want to see, what you'd like to see, what you like, what you don't like. What was your favorite parts of Season 2 and 3? What do you miss?

I know for a fact that EA and Respawn pay attention to these forums. If you make a solid point/case there is a chance your idea could influence future game development. So why not be constructive?

When there are issues, they often pay attention to the threads that discuss those issues. One that comes to mind specifically was the start of Season 3, the first ring was absolutely brutal. It was to fast for the size of WE and could be very difficult to make it out of alive. They asked for our opinions on it.. What could we see as improvements to it? Did we like the overall speed of the matches and so on. A few weeks later a nice update came out with some really solid adjustments to that issue. So why not join the conversations? lots of friendly people on here to have debates with. We'll all help you anytime you need advice or help as well.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 12 (561 Views)

@doWnmachine What would probably make you feel better is to take your PC/Console outside and beat it with a hammer. Hammer time!

I kid, I kid.. seriously though if you don't like the game don't play it. Making a post like that doesn't help, point out what the real problems you think are with decent detail and it may be considered.
Message 4 of 12 (539 Views)

Hero

What i want to see is season 2-3-4 any of those brought back. Reroll all these pointless and ugly changes. It did nothng but anger the games population which should say a lot to the devs. The devs are most likely also taking hits from those above them for having such a horrible feedback season launch that cakes all others combined. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 12 (536 Views)

★ Guide
@E9ine_AC what I don't get is why the devs keep focusing on what they want out of the game, not what the players want. What exactly is their goal here? To make a game that they can enjoy with a few of their buddies while everyone else quits? :D

...doesn't seem like a sound business strategy. Or do their internal analytics still say that everything is going great and the player base is growing?
Message 6 of 12 (528 Views)

Hero
@Romet6 I been checking the live player count every day about every hour. It on weekends and weekdays at this time averages around 1 million to 1.1 million in players online during that time. So the player count is about the same for previous seasons. I even checked the live player count the day the season launched to be shocked to see that only 1.1 million was online at that time. Even the new season did not bring people back or invite new players to try. It was still the same players logging in who have been.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 12 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That shows that if ur not following ur players request then u will have no game at the end lol... what is mostly killing the game for my friends and myself rn is forced squads and their stupid deremate "3 people" * that makes no point. I bet if their solos then the player base will rise bc 60% of people hates squads.

Message 8 of 12 (503 Views)

★★★ Guide
@doWnmachine Tip: Dont go on fourms mad
Message 9 of 12 (438 Views)

★ Pro
@YunoYukkisu can u tell plz how I can enjoy in game that's 60% of players die before first ring ?
the player-base also have their mistake with respawn
Message 10 of 12 (381 Views)