this game feels so dead right now.

by apjj

Original Post

this game feels so dead right now.

★★★★★ Apprentice

all i get killed by are smurf accounts and preds and dont be like how do you know they are smurfs? they always have 20kills and 4k at level 30. every damn time. those arent just above average noobs weirdo. every enemy squad is a gibby rev and lifeline or gibby blood and bang and of course they are just using mastiffs :/ its so infuriating. i cant even play ranked because i hit plat and my god is it a massive * show. all i get are shitters and brainless sweats meanwhile im only up against premades and smurfs or people who tank their rp to kill people. im genuinely just thinking of making a new account to grind on because this * isnt fun anymore. 

Message 1 of 4 (379 Views)

Re: this game feels so dead right now.

Champion
@apjj New accounts dont last long. A few good games and the sbmm kicks in for them too.
Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

★★ Pro
@apjj Well I took a break and came back last week , didn’t care for the event so started on ranked again and have to say I’ve had some of the most fun action packed games I’ve ever had on this . Feels like lots of people have done the same cause there’s a huge variety in skill level in gold atm ranging from low level classic useless teammates to previous preds with all the badges , and there’s just non stop fighting. I had two 15kill games in a row last night and a few 10+ ones today .

Also just think WE is sooo much more fun to play on than Olympus so there’s that too
Message 3 of 4 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide

We  are playing against cheaters if you haven't noticed. Since season 6 everyone is running around like Rambo and are better than a E - sport player with no skill with their movement.

Welcome to a Free FPS game.

If they just moved to a credit card/ ID to play this game it would be less cheaters, (Cause it not unlimited with ID, so cheating have to stop somewhere.).

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)