Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: there's still more content to it right?

by TheDarkrayne

Original Post

Highlighted

there's still more content to it right?

★★ Novice

so far we still in the pre launch stage correct? means by 22, we should have fully unlocked main story/side quests/world event/bosses/mobs/weapons & gears/dungeons, right?

there's no way these so far are all available in the entire game..   

Message 1 of 12 (449 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The only thing i can think of is that they will add some more skins in the shop on feb. 22.

But as for content thats it my friend. Its a game with service... so you will get content piece by piece in the near future.

Check the roadmap if you want to know more about the future addition in content to the game.

But for now... yea thats it. 

Message 2 of 12 (436 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

wow damn.

i was expecting this game to have like gw2 type of content.. at least for the world events.. 

i love the free roaming on the map, but there gotta be more world events man.

This is not good at all.

Message 3 of 12 (429 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Lets hope they will sneak in some more content for the 22nd Standard smile so people will be surprised and having a good time. 

Message 4 of 12 (424 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
My guess is more world events for the weekend of the 22nd. New content will drop mid March my guess. Content as more story, strongholds, or something along that sorts.
Message 5 of 12 (420 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Chazzmaniak wrote:

The only thing i can think of is that they will add some more skins in the shop on feb. 22.

But as for content thats it my friend. Its a game with service... so you will get content piece by piece in the near future.

Check the roadmap if you want to know more about the future addition in content to the game.

But for now... yea thats it. 

Where is the roadmap?

That would be good to see

Message 6 of 12 (375 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Loki_Deezie wrote:
My guess is more world events for the weekend of the 22nd. New content will drop mid March my guess. Content as more story, strongholds, or something along that sorts.

They've already announced the first content update will indeed be in march and they are adding some of everything.

Message 7 of 12 (360 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

i was actually hoping they are secretly hiding lot of contract missions/world events/secret world bosses until 22feb on purpose..

i mean, look at entire world map, current quests/missions dont even take u to 50% of the places. 

Message 8 of 12 (295 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

There will be lots more added over time, starting in March. But if you love the foundation is much as I do, that means there will be years of fun ahead. And all those content updates will be free.

Message 9 of 12 (288 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

The crazy thing is that they have probably finished all the content and are just staggering it's release to make it look like they are good at updating the game.

Message 10 of 12 (283 Views)
Twitter Stream