Re: the top/master spot

by Gowron248

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the top/master spot

★★★★★ Expert

Does this actually give you more money or exp or is it just for bragging rights?

cause if it’s only for bragging rights it sucks. Better incentive would be to gain exp as well so ppl would actually perform at their best. I’m tired of having most revives while we have 2 healers

Message 1 of 9 (559 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Sorry!!!! ☺️ I don't think you get anything more, whether you get the team best or the overall boast. It would be good to give extra for the "team-related" boasts, revives, heals, objective, assists - not sure vanquishes should, there's enough xp in that anyway

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (408 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
Unshameful Bump
Message 2 of 9 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As far as I can tell? Its just bragging rights. You would think it would give you more Coins, but I think the Coins you get are only dependant on your score. And Score is mainly only increased through vanquishes/Streaks, healing and revives give you basically nothing. 

Shocked

Message 3 of 9 (500 Views)

★ Guide

I totally don't care about bragging rights, i want a reason to see a character through.  Is it just for the Upgrade choices maybe?  I haven't looked, but do the upgrades that unlock as you get to master look great? They would need to be.

Message 4 of 9 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@YayHorseys The upgrades you get are generally good & helpful for character play, though I can think of a few cases where you'd think the character should have that "perk" as standard.
The thing I find a bit frustrating about the upgrades is that the points you can use for ugrades doesn't also increase as you go up - getting 3 upgrades each worth 4 points means you can't take advantage of a lot more, because you still only have 7 points available to use. Increasing that even to just 8 perhaps would be a good reward for mastering.
Message 5 of 9 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@YayHorseys Okay you steered the convo in a whole ‘nother direction and @ToastedSarnie participated in it!

I just meant when the match ends the ‘top vanquisher’, ‘most revives’, ‘most healing’, those top/master spots XD
Message 6 of 9 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Sorry!!!! ☺️ I don't think you get anything more, whether you get the team best or the overall boast. It would be good to give extra for the "team-related" boasts, revives, heals, objective, assists - not sure vanquishes should, there's enough xp in that anyway
Message 7 of 9 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ToastedSarnie Well since you apologized and gave a viable answer, I’ll grant you the pleasure of having the solution *claps*
Message 8 of 9 (361 Views)

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q It should give more but at the same time they need to fix it so vanquishes don't give so much probably because then you got people not playing for the objective at all trying to get top spot for gold.
Message 9 of 9 (357 Views)