the illuminati triangle

by gg123xyz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the illuminati triangle

★★ Pro

you know i see the Illuminati triangle a lot on youtube, and i might see some of that triangle in apex legends.

the Illuminati has a belief call hermetic mystic knowledge. i talked to one and he said that it means everyone has a core inside them that belongs to everyone and so no one was unique if they all had this core, that if there was a difference between people this would violate the Illuminati logic

then i watched this video and saw the tank scene 3 minutes in and remembered what that person said about the hermetic logic thats core to the Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiMN9FLf10E

i saw that anyone could play that tank game and shoot and be shot at, and have a chance at a 50 50 0kd ratio.

that the 50 50 kd ratio is what every player should have if every player is the same and nobody is unique.

then i said, i play as Gibraltar and i must have a 1 to 100 kd ratio, that far from the 50 50 kd ratio the Illuminati says i should have if theyre hermetic principle is true.

in csgo i have a 50 50 dk ratio or better, same in overwatch, so that i have a 1 to 50 or 1 to 100 kd ratio in apex legends shows the Illuminati that this game violates the Illuminati hermetic mystic knowledge, because theres no way to get the 50 50 kd ratio as Gibraltar currently for me.

now i said the Illuminati to just be fun, but what im alluding to is Gibraltar needs buffs. buff Gibraltar.

Message 1 of 7 (926 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the illuminati triangle

★★ Pro

my solution, make wraith weight 300 pounds, and robot bulk up to be as fat as gibraltar, lifeline weights 300 pounds too. the only skinny people would be the mexican and the new hero.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (793 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

@gg123xyz wrote:

you know i see the Illuminati triangle a lot on youtube, and i might see some of that triangle in apex legends.

the Illuminati has a belief call hermetic mystic knowledge. i talked to one and he said that it means everyone has a core inside them that belongs to everyone and so no one was unique if they all had this core, that if there was a difference between people this would violate the Illuminati logic

then i watched this video and saw the tank scene 3 minutes in and remembered what that person said about the hermetic logic thats core to the Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiMN9FLf10E

i saw that anyone could play that tank game and shoot and be shot at, and have a chance at a 50 50 0kd ratio.

that the 50 50 kd ratio is what every player should have if every player is the same and nobody is unique.

then i said, i play as Gibraltar and i must have a 1 to 100 kd ratio, that far from the 50 50 kd ratio the Illuminati says i should have if theyre hermetic principle is true.

in csgo i have a 50 50 dk ratio or better, same in overwatch, so that i have a 1 to 50 or 1 to 100 kd ratio in apex legends shows the Illuminati that this game violates the Illuminati hermetic mystic knowledge, because theres no way to get the 50 50 kd ratio as Gibraltar currently for me.

now i said the Illuminati to just be fun, but what im alluding to is Gibraltar needs buffs. buff Gibraltar.

Everything makes sense for me now...

Message 2 of 7 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

You took the long way arpund on that one 

Message 3 of 7 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

you see this principle of everyone is the same by the hitbox = health principle, where wraith has a hitbox and pathfinder has a hitbox of a twig when juking back and forth and gibraltar has a hitbox of a cow so doesnt even move much when shooting and both have equal health. yeah everyone is the same thats why wraiths have a 1:1 kd ratio and gibraltar doesnt.

you can photoshop in octane for gibraltar in the intro picture because theyre the same in hermetic principle, photoshop agrees with you, but in reality this is wrong. theyre not the same.

same as the bitcoin we are all the same scam. buy a bitcoin then it loses value more than inflation should allow so its play money.

Message 4 of 7 (834 Views)

★★★ Guide

This games isn't like an mmo where you have all hero's differn't  sizes you cannot have a balance with differn't sized hit boxes in fps games.

They should do the right thing and accept they made a mistake and adjust it and balance the abilities accordingly 

Message 5 of 7 (815 Views)

★★★ Expert

Muh equaliteh!

Message 6 of 7 (809 Views)

★★ Pro

my solution, make wraith weight 300 pounds, and robot bulk up to be as fat as gibraltar, lifeline weights 300 pounds too. the only skinny people would be the mexican and the new hero.

Message 7 of 7 (794 Views)