the community ideas document for ideas (update daily)

by frostysniper1942

Original Post

the community ideas document for ideas (update daily)

★★★ Guide

i have made a google docs thats filled with all the ideas i have done in the past i hope u guys can check it out and help share and spread the word of t on social media of course as useful plz share your ideas to help the apex legends game and community grow i am very happy towards all the people who have helped and have liked all of the idea si include also if u want to watch vids of stuff like this go on over the  youtubechannel by a friend of mine its called Tempora_Draconis so heres all the people who helped out and i hope that that will help out more in the future  all these peoples ideas are good and very well done again i thank their help in this and hope they will help with this new doc that i have made so heres the link to the doc that can help fix apex legends and add new ideas witch shall be Improved daily to make it better so heres the link hope u like (click the words that are in color to go to document) link- the document  

plz reply done below if u helped update the doc

Message 1 of 6 (348 Views)

Re: the community ideas document for ideas (update daily)

★★★ Pro
@frostysniper1942 This is really good!

Honestly I think some of the EA guys should see this!
Message 2 of 6 (320 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@frostysniper1942 I can't remember completely but I feel like I added something to this at one point a while ago, but no matter. This is really well done, and I think several of these ideas would be incredible to see in the game at some point!!
Message 3 of 6 (313 Views)

Champion
@frostysniper1942 You should probably add this to the QoL thread.
Message 4 of 6 (291 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor @Cracjaw450 @rockyboy1988 thanks guys have a good day if u guys have any ideas just put him here in the chat or put them in the document have a good day
Message 5 of 6 (270 Views)

Champion
@frostysniper1942 It was suggested that you put this in the QoL thread because people look at that.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)