the ban policy is unfair

by Resfaqt

Original Post

the ban policy is unfair

★ Novice

I'm tired of getting insulted in voice chat knowing that I can't do anything to get ea to take action against them. People will insult me in voice chat and wait for me to type back (no mic) only to then report me. I get banned, they get a good laugh. Knowing that you also get banned for saying F***, one needs an extreme level of self-restraint to not get banned every 2 weeks it's idiotic...

Now I'm perma-banned and all these people that just go around saying the n-word in their game on voice chat are still playing.

Either make the report system fair or stop banning people left and right. 

Message 1 of 7 (260 Views)

Re: the ban policy is unfair

Hero
@Resfaqt Hey there, when it comes to these reports action is taken rather quickly. All you have to do is use the in-game report system and they will have action taken against them. So do please use those and rest assure they do get punished.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (256 Views)

★ Guide
@E9ine_AC Wow, I really wish I could believe you E9ine_AC because I'm close to simply giving up on Apex.

The game is so full of cheaters now I find myself hardly ever having fun playing anymore. Disappointed

I remember it was a semi-rare thing. I'd run into a cheater maybe once a week or even less. For some reason lately it's basically a given at night when most people are playing.

Sorry, to get back on topic, I guess my point to OP is just keep your cool. Calling names and dirty words will get you banned quickly, but aimbots fly under the radar.
Message 3 of 7 (232 Views)

★ Novice

So, 2 minutes ago, I played with a guy that pinged an enemy, I asked where and he then proceeded to insult my entire family tree (on voice chat). I reported him, you're telling me that EA actually keeps recordings of the audio of every game for a certain period of time?

Message 4 of 7 (211 Views)

@Resfaqt Don't let other peoples actions influence yours. Just report them and move on with your day. They are not worth your time and energy, their actions is nothing more than dust on your shoulder brush it off and move on.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (198 Views)

★ Novice

@DarthValtrex as I said this account got perma-banned for this. I just wanted to point out that it is unfair if you can say all sorts of obscene things on voice chat, but you get perma-banned for typing them. I tried explaining this in my ban appeal but they don't want to hear about it

Message 6 of 7 (191 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Resfaqt The game is designed with intent to trigger toxicity because it is linked to addiction. The finishers are there to "kick you while you're down" so to speak as a satisfier to trigger dopamine. The voice lines and many more elements are there to make players toxic. Any calm person may break at some point and this game really challenges some personalities. Don't worry that youre banned. Play other games.
Message 7 of 7 (187 Views)