that's new

★★★★ Expert

error.jpeg

Confused

Message 1 of 10 (782 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: that's new

Community Manager
Thanks, i'll pass it on anyway. Could you unprivate the video, or DM me an unlisted link if you don't want to share your YT account here?
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (729 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
It has been showing up intermittently in the past couple of months, but doesn't seem to be consistently replicable. Did you get it as a once-off or does it reoccur for you?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@EA_DavidStandard smile, I got this 5 times until now.
I get it every now and then, I noticed that it happens while I am going back to the lobby as I remember.

Edit: forgot to add, I started getting this error in the current season only but never before.

I used to have code: net and snake mostly

I actually found a video of it which I recorded a few days ago, the pic was from yesterday.

i am not bothered as long it's not a real problem related to hardware or whatever.

i am on PS5 if that helps 

https://youtu.be/d54U9EC8_wo

Message 3 of 10 (745 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks, i'll pass it on anyway. Could you unprivate the video, or DM me an unlisted link if you don't want to share your YT account here?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (730 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EA_David done , it's public now Standard smile
Message 5 of 10 (716 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@maximas1986I've seen this when the game crashes on ps5 this season. It doesn't happen often but I usually have that message when it does.

I should add I noticed it usually happens when there are catalysts ults and tactical all over the area. I have no seen this in about a week tho.

Message 6 of 10 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Happened multiple times to me on PS5. The good thing about it is that it only happens when I'm trying to quit the after the whole squad dies and not mid-game.
Message 7 of 10 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]

I, too, have had several game crashes on PS5 this season.  Fortunately only around 2 or so during an actual game.  I've been more frequently getting kicked while in the lobby, in the firing range, or having to reboot in order to leave a match as others mentioned.

Message 8 of 10 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@EA_David I get this error after some (arena) games and I don’t even have to click my way back into the game, I just see that screen for a second or two, then it puts me right back into the game. (On Xbox x with a full premade, with the other two being Xbox x and a pc, origin) no one else experienced the issue at the same time I did.
Message 9 of 10 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor This hasn't happened to me yet so far. I'm still getting the usual crashes.
Message 10 of 10 (519 Views)