Re: that feeling when you unpack two music tracks from the free Iron Crown packs

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

that feeling when you unpack two music tracks from the free Iron Crown packs

Anonymous

Is your body ready? Already unpacked the first one.

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Re: that feeling when you unpack two music tracks from the free Iron Crown packs

★★ Expert

I just unpacked 2 track from Iron Maiden.....much more fulfilling

Heart

Message 2 of 5 (385 Views)

★★★ Expert

Not nearly as bad as that feeling when you cleaned out your savings account and got your pathfinder skin at pack #22 and read an announcement the next day you can buy it directly for 18,- starting next week...

Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Anonymous Nah. I don't even grind them out.
Message 4 of 5 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

Not nearly as bad as that feeling when you cleaned out your savings account and got your pathfinder skin at pack #22 and read an announcement the next day you can buy it directly for 18,- starting next week...

Did they say anything about partial refunds for people who already bought them???  If they didn't, that is truly messed up.    And I really mean "F'ed up" but this is a forum for children apparently and we can't say the bad no no words. 

Message 5 of 5 (297 Views)