Re: team rumble?

by NitefireOP

Original Post

team rumble?

★★★★★ Apprentice

out of curiosity, is there a demand within the apex community to have a team rumble event? similar to fortnite's team rumble where first team to get to 100 kill wins?

Message 1 of 10 (902 Views)

★★ Pro
@NitefireOP Nope. I really don't think there is.
Message 2 of 10 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CrazyPlays54 kk thx Standard smile
Message 3 of 10 (882 Views)

★★ Guide
@NitefireOP I think that could be quite good fun. Or maybe an objective mode like ground war. I used to love playing onslaught in ut2004. I like my games to not be realistic just fun.
Message 4 of 10 (807 Views)

★★ Expert

Not a mode exactly like Forts Rumble, but something to allow us to jump  back into the fight to reach a certain goal. 

Warzone has Cash

Fortnite has Kills

Apex should have something too Embarrassed

Message 5 of 10 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i think just whatever mode that allows players to respawn right away without having to feel pressured that once they die they have to return to the main screen.

Message 6 of 10 (745 Views)

★★ Novice

They 100% need a rumble mode like fortnite. This game would be a lot more fun if the only mode wasn’t battle royale. The combat mechanics in this game are perfect but but I can’t stand dropping into a battle royale and dying then waiting 10-20 minutes before I get into another fight. Makes me want to play another game even though I would prefer this one.

Message 7 of 10 (664 Views)

★ Pro
@NitefireOP just play titan-fall
Message 8 of 10 (647 Views)

★★ Novice

The titans ruin the game and there are barely any players on titan fall. It also doesn’t include the same healing/shielding mechanics. Apex with a rumble mode would be 10x more enjoyable.

Message 9 of 10 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@squibbles888 Agreed. Often times the pressures of having to win, keeping up with ranked, and kill/death ratio. I would be really nice for Respawn to introduce a casual mode for players who just want to have fun. Respawn can even test this respawnable "team rumble" mode and see how the community reacts to it. and to ensure that it wouldn't ruin the game, they can even do a trial of not counting it against your kill/death ratio (or eliminate it altogether in this mode).

i guess the point is, just try. because right now alot of apex players are jumping ship for warzone and i'd rather see the apex game thrive.
Message 10 of 10 (555 Views)