sw to help you aim; negativescreen

by gg123xyz

Original Post

sw to help you aim; negativescreen

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

its free heres the link; https://zerowidthjoiner.net/negativescreen

what it does is it messes with the colors on the screen, same as windows color inverter but this is more powerful colors. i like to use the win+alt+f6 color it helps the most.

the colors in the game are overwhelming to me and for that reason its hard to make out the enemy in all that shape and color, but changing to inverted color using negativescreen tones the color down and makes it easy to see the enemy.

i got 5 kills my last game as gibraltar and it wasnt even hard, i never get 5 kills, first time in 400 hours or so.

its not hacking sw either its the same as ms color inverter but different color combinations. try it out it makes it hard to see ammo color and armor color though but for me thats the easy looting part for fighting its better for me at least;

im back to my old killing ability/ways, yay!

https://youtu.be/ff0oWESdmH0

Message 1 of 31 (539 Views)

Re: sw to help you aim; negativescreen

★★ Expert
@gg123xyz You sure it's not cheating?

You can visually see the enemy much better than they can see you. I don't know but that sounds like cheating a bit, having an advantage over someone else who uses the base game settings.

I play on console though so I can't say how much this really affects your screen in game.
Message 2 of 31 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

nah. their eyes can see me in all those colors theyre better suited to killing but i tone the colors then i see like them, they get 5 kills every game using default colors but im blinded by default colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3TBBgu8aM

Message 3 of 31 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Just makes it easier to see enemies than the game allows you without modification.  Definitely not cheating. Like, at all. Tongue out

Message 4 of 31 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@gg123xyz No, pretty sure this gets you banned. Would stop asap!

why do so many russians always tamper with and bend the rules?

Message 5 of 31 (477 Views)

★★★ Expert

I'd argue about this being cheating. You are free to set up your graphics card, gaming rig and display the way you see fit, no one has the right to punish you for doing something completely legal.

I would never use such alteration to the graphics though, I prefer the natural, realistic looks.

Message 6 of 31 (450 Views)

★★★★ Guide

3rd party program altering graphics. 

It's cheating. 

Simple.

Message 7 of 31 (441 Views)

★★★ Expert

If someone adjusts the hue and color balance of the graphics card, how is that cheating? Basically that app doesn't do much more than this.

Message 8 of 31 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

How it looks like in the game?

Can share screen shot (with enemy is better), or youtube?

Message 9 of 31 (395 Views)

★★ Pro

Compared to other games, APEX actually makes out characters much clearer... CoD, PUBG, etc. are all hard for me to see. This game almost turns up the contrast of Legends vs. the background. 

Message 10 of 31 (376 Views)