suspicious plays of famous streamers

by JjumpingJjack

Original Post

suspicious plays of famous streamers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I know, that naming and shaming isn't allowed here, but we need start to do something about all the cheaters out there!

What about a thread, were we can discuss certain plays? Would this be allowed here, or is Respawn / EA too much afraid of seeing the truth?

I know they need certain streamers to push the game but I am just sick of it. This streramers get good money. And how do they get it?

By cheating and pretending that they are so good but the reality is different.

Surely some of them are good, but still, they use certain aimbots, scripts and whatever more to be even better or more consistent.

Is this OK? I don't think so!

What do the mods/admins think of this topic?

What does the community think of this topic?

I am sure, this would open the eyes to many of you but the question is, if this is against the rules and if Respawn / EA are willed to see whats happening...

Message 1 of 8 (573 Views)

Re: suspicious plays of famous streamers

★★★ Pro

@JjumpingJjack 

I am with you on this. 

I watch a number of apex YouTubers who will post clips and some of them are shredding people from G7 / Hemlok range with a R99 Level 2 Barrel Mod.

What makes me laugh is when you see the clips of players who have videos titled “I got a 20 bomb with the P2020 no attachments” don’t get me wrong if someone has achieved this then fair play but this is really not possible unless you are in a bot lobby. Personally I think it is harder to do that than to get a Nuke on COD. 

What I have noticed as well, is some streamers will be in a team of three and the hose will be playing normal but one of his teammates will have all of the mods on, allowing him to see players, shred players to make it look better on the host. 

My favourite player is Kobi, I think he really plays the game normal and the guns he mains he still misses shots with and goes down at times. 

It’s the smaller YouTubers / Streamers that apply this stuff, you can tell just by watching the game play if there is an ‘anti recoil’ being used. 

Message 2 of 8 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@JjumpingJjack Any streamer you like watching?(you know what I mean since rules on the forum)Tongue out
Message 3 of 8 (529 Views)

Champion

Personally I think cheaters should be named and shamed when caught...however like you said it's against the ToS here so as long as no name get dropped I can't see it being an issue as such. >.>

Not sure if extremely heavy hints towards the streamers in question will be allowed to slide though lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (477 Views)

★★ Guide

Fully agree. I'll always support more exposure versus cheats and morons abusing hacks and mods on this game. Every game has cheaters now, people defending it are either the ones using them, or the ones not staying alive long enough to notice late-game.

My hard disk is full of video clips saved of cheaters using anti-recoil on PS4. Laserbeam aiming with the R99 and Havoc, etc. It's a sorry state of affairs, one of the most toxic games I've ever played. Cheaters will beam you with anti-recoil, then teabag your corpse as though they're actually good at the game, it really is bizarre.

I never call out devs because I know they work hard, and they've created a beautiful game here that I love. But I'm calling them out now, because their perpetual silence and action against the cheating compared to other developers is staggering. I've decided that there is no alternative but to accept that they want it to happen, because the cheaters are the ones bringing the views and the revenue with their heirlooms and skin purchases. It's a hard pill to swallow, but it's a fact, and no one could convince me otherwise by this point. It's gone unchecked and unacknowledged for far too long. 

Message 5 of 8 (461 Views)

★★ Guide
@Littlxr To add to above: When Respawn show video clips displaying gameplay, and when they share gameplay clips on Twitter and Facebook for their followers etc.. They're sharing clips from players using anti-recoil mods. I think that tells us all we need to know about their commitments to fighting the cancer.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows how the guns in this game handle, anyone knows that regardless of how good you are, your aim will never be 100% accurate, every time. Anyone spectating their killers on this game should easily be able to spot anti-recoil.

But lo and behold, there is no longer a "report player" option on PS4 and hasn't been since April 2019, when it was removed to "tweak".

Their priorities are all wrong.
Message 6 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag Don't understand that rule tbh as it's a compliment if they're not cheating and if they are then we should be able to shed light on it.

@JjumpingJjack You CAN talk about plays under the condition they're not accusing anyone and the thread doesn't move in that direction.  I have tested this myself and you commented on it but your post was removed and my thread was locked (although I got it open again) for probably going in that direction. :P

Message 7 of 8 (443 Views)

There isn't anything we can do on the forums with cheaters and there always will be false claims of a cheater.
Why just not report them to the Anti Cheat and move on, i know this is something frustrating and it's looks like they dont do anything / care.

But the forums will drown in these pots and i dont want to see my name in a video when i had a good moment in game.
It's a known issue but why post it here when there is nothing we can do about it as many of us are just players that can comment that's a cheater or he is just good?
It would make the forums a bit more toxic / start a witch hunt

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 8 of 8 (415 Views)