Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

support gear drop issue

by warlune1

Original Post

Highlighted

support gear drop issue

★★★ Apprentice

so been playing 2 days monitoring this and no matter the rarity drop i do not recive support items ive gotten thousands of drops from white to MW and got 0 support gear items on my colossos I'm not sure if it's an issue or an absurd amount of bad luck

Message 1 of 6 (127 Views)

Re: support gear drop issue

★★★★ Guide
Supports only go up to epic and they are only found playing hard or below. Idk why
Message 2 of 6 (123 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

From what i've experienced, it seems to be an issue with secondary javelins.. I got tons of support items while leveling up on my ranger and then changed mains to interceptor... I have probably 30+ hours on the interceptor now and i have not had one single support item drop. I even went as far as to tank my ilvl back down to uncommon and run easy/normal strongholds and I still didnt receive the other support ability, though i did get some support gear to drop.. So maybe I was just unlucky but that might be the solution (even though it shouldnt work that way). 

Message 3 of 6 (92 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would say support items drop much less than strike or assault systems, but they definitely do drop.

Message 4 of 6 (84 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

no it's just like shizz was saying I went to play another character and now I don't revive any support drops like 0 not even a white green blue etc on my colossos 

it's why I thought I wasn't getting a me support item but the found out there is no Mw for support 

but it still doesn't explain why I don't get white through purple support any more

Message 5 of 6 (60 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Shaddoll23 wrote:
Supports only go up to epic and they are only found playing hard or below. Idk why

Because they didn't bother making any masterwork level ones yet. They said so themselves.

Message 6 of 6 (53 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help