Re: stupid teammates

by Angela_Rosenyx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

stupid teammates

★★★ Novice

so after a long week, I back to play apex and I got worse teammates ever in my history. two of them Asian players speaking their languages and we drop in a banker one of them is bloodhound other was caustic I choose Bangalore. they gas trap all banker so no enemy gets in (no enemy died) and they loot every room, some of the gas trap is activated so I'm moving slow and I only got Mozambique and they both have good guns and shield too. we going outside so I see one squad one is a lifeline, wraith, and Pathfinder so I just go in when I down lifeline and kill her I do not see my teammates near me, the second wraith came to fight I almost hit my every single shot and she is very low and I chat to teammates to help she is only one shot but they just laughing on a mic and the pathfinders came and finish me and that so I need to watch what they are doing and I saw two goats sit under a bridge and do nothing if I have good guns then I can wipe that squads alone but no next time I can leave when I see camping teammates or running another side when we fighting other squads. dude this game is teamplay game if you are playing like rats and mouse then play other games. try 'civilization'

Message 1 of 10 (5,253 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro

yeah you get people like that unfortunately.

I was just in a game where we landed at run off got in to a gun battle won but our life line got  knocked so I picked her up as soon we won the battle. We then proceed to slums where their was a battle and the enemy team was re spawning their player. I got in to a fight with blood hound while my teams life line was running for higher ground.

I knocked the bloodhound and was getting shot in the back by an octane I ended up getting knock our blood hound was taking his time to catch up I was right long side the death bins of the bloodhound and octane that we killed the enemy and they proceeded to loot the boxes and let me bleed out. I had 3/4 of health left on my knocked timer before I died. So I took my 4 kills and left no need to stay they didn't care to revive me and rather loot all the boxes instead of picking up their teammate.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (5,195 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

@Angela_Rosenyx welcome to apex legends

Message 2 of 10 (5,215 Views)

★ Guide

No punctuation, capitals, paragraphs, etc.... and then you call other people stupid.  Hmmmm

Message 3 of 10 (5,212 Views)

★★★★ Pro

yeah you get people like that unfortunately.

I was just in a game where we landed at run off got in to a gun battle won but our life line got  knocked so I picked her up as soon we won the battle. We then proceed to slums where their was a battle and the enemy team was re spawning their player. I got in to a fight with blood hound while my teams life line was running for higher ground.

I knocked the bloodhound and was getting shot in the back by an octane I ended up getting knock our blood hound was taking his time to catch up I was right long side the death bins of the bloodhound and octane that we killed the enemy and they proceeded to loot the boxes and let me bleed out. I had 3/4 of health left on my knocked timer before I died. So I took my 4 kills and left no need to stay they didn't care to revive me and rather loot all the boxes instead of picking up their teammate.

Message 4 of 10 (5,196 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Angela_Rosenyx 
Take a deep breath, rethink your insulting mentions about apex's player base and you'll feel better.
Cheers!

Message 5 of 10 (5,191 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
dude deal with it. I'm a weekly player not have time to write a novel here, adios.
Message 6 of 10 (5,162 Views)

★★ Novice
@Angela_Rosenyx I feel you.In my case Last games I met with under-age probaply, who ruin my game. If i loot faster than them they start kicking me and ping the hole game near me. They have to do something. Also they have to learn to split from the jumpmaster. They follow me always to loot what ever i open as if we are not team but enemies. Anyway. Games are the worst society ever.
Message 7 of 10 (4,153 Views)

★ Expert

I had a Bang yesterday who pinged everything - what she was doing, where she was going, what we should do, enemies, whether to push, hold back, etc. All pings, no mike.

It worked brilliantly. When i was knocked when it was down to three squads she broke off from her engagement, popped smoke and revived me. She timed the smoke so I had time to get shields back. We won the fight.

We got to two squads left and round five outside the capacitor. Couldn't see the enemy anywhere. I waited until ten seconds before ring close and popped the death totem, poised ... gun in hand ...

... and we never saw the other guy(s) as the ring got them. We won!

If only EVERY teammate was like that Standard smile

Message 8 of 10 (4,123 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy I love pingers! Just don’t ping enemies endlessly when your down. I don’t care how teammates communicate as long as they try!

I think the funniest I had happen.. some pred was traching a noob at thermal. We cleared thermal and are leaving I zip out and some how end up behind a squad. The pred is busy being chatty kathy.. i say hey there are enemies here.. i even ping the enemies 3 times. He zips right into them. I light them up from behind he goes down, and I go down shortly after. He proceeds to chew me out for not communicating.. 😑

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 10 (4,113 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DarthValtrexI've just played three ranked matches on my partners account (Don't judge I was doing her challenges as we don't play ranked) and in both games my teammates were trash.

Match 1

Spoiler
A Wraith and Pathfinder duo obvs in party chat. I'm playing as Crypto. Games laggy from the get go so I'm thinking great stuff. Top servers Thumbs up. First squad we fight I got an assist, somehow as a bloodhound was practically teleporting across my screen, got the pathfinder back up. So far so good.

Moving on I shoot down a gold cargo bot. The pathfinder swoops in to steal the gold helmet literally as I press the X button to pick it up (I'm literally standing on top of it looking at it). I punch him and empty half a clip into him as you do.

We move onto the train yard. They're playing ultra aggressive at this point rushing around together. We wipe a squad. I have a quick look around with my drone. I 180⁰ due to hearing a stimmed Octane run by. Empty a clip into him and some more into his Loba teammate. I get downed and my teammates rush over to me despite me pinging as soon as I see the Octane. They finished the team off and stand around my looting instead of getting me up.

We carry on. They run straight for another team. I EMP them, push with the Wraith and start lasering a Bangalore with my R99. Wraith gets downed. I recover shields whilst hiding on the roof. Pathfinder is nowhere to be seen as is running in the opposite direction! I picked up Wraiths banner with my drone. Then get blitzed by the whole team.

Pathfinder eventually goes to a respawn beacon and brings Wraith back (RIP me). Then they both get pushed and die. If you're not gonna play as a trio GO PLAY DUOS!!

Match 2

Spoiler
Teammates are Lifeline and Octane. I'm Crypto again. We land at Lava City. I ping that there's two teams in the area as soon as I drop. I've got an RE45 and 56 bullets. Octanes getting shot so I jump down to back him up. He runs away into a different building. I hit a Caustic for 30 and Bangalore for 12. Close the door, reload and reposition. I shoot a decoy (for the lulz. Idk why tbh but oh well). Hit the mirage for 12 so I'm down to 25 bullets. Do a 100 with the remaining 12. 9 left but mirage is down. Hit 53 on Caustic with my last 9. I'm downed. Octane gets downed by another team the other side of the city and Lifeline has run off into the dome where she gets melted. Like why is my whole team separated? And why am I getting pushed by a whole team?

Match 3

Spoiler
Same legends as previous match. We land on Mirages party boat. I ping that there's an enemy team. Lifeline gets melted straight away. Octane does one then gets downed. I put a clip of my R-301 into a mirage, reload and punch him as i land. I'm getting pushed by the last enemy, an Octane. Hit him for 98 as he downs me, I spectate then realise he's left with 2 HP. Like #### this game. I hate playing with randos especially on ranked.

Why does no one communicate or pay attention when you do ping. And why does everyone want to hot drop and play solo leaving you to squad wipe with crappy guns. I actually don't understand it at all.

EDIT: Added spoilers to reduce the length.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 10 (4,054 Views)