Re: struggling on graphics for pvz bfn.

by ChiraaKitteh

Original Post

struggling on graphics for pvz bfn.

★★★★ Novice

hi im struggling on graphics for pvz bfn. can you guys reply on how to download the right graphics for pvz bfn? thanks. 

Message 1 of 8 (841 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@AkhiroChoi This was posted in the Anthem forums, I recommend you repost in the Plants vs Zombies forums if your issue is still unresolved.
Message 2 of 8 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ChiraaKitteh oof I'm so sorry, btw thank you for informing me.
Message 3 of 8 (800 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@AkhiroChoi No worries, I hope you get your issue resolved. Good luck!
Message 4 of 8 (787 Views)

Champion

Hi @AkhiroChoi, regarding your issue, what platform do you play on? Any other information you can provide would be useful to help you out with your issue!

Message 5 of 8 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice
hi I'm using Windows 10 but when i try to update the graphics for bfn it says "Windows determined the driver software for your device is up to date" i don't know if it's already update but when i try launching the game it still warn me to update the graphics. the game is also crashing when i continue.
Message 6 of 8 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hmm. I'm not sure which video card you have, but you may using an older driver. Windows itself is not that good at checking for updated drivers, it's better to use software like the GeForce Experience for NVidia cards, or do it manually. If you're using a very old driver, some games will just not work, even if the card can handle it. Assuming your card is at or above the minimum requirement, you can try to go to the website that supports your card and find the driver yourself.

For Nvidia and in English (which is what I use), it's: https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx?lang=en-us 

If it doesn't automatically detect your setup, and it often doesn't, you can manually do so. 

If you're unsure what video card you have, you can go to device manager and look for video adapters to check. (I'd use graphics to make it easier but I'm at work and my lab PC uses Win7 which is slightly different).

Message 7 of 8 (677 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@AkhiroChoi Hello! As far as I can see, you already posted about this in the technical problems forum. If you take a look at the replies there, you will see that an EA community manager (EA_Illium) replied there. Judging by the image, you are using Intel integrated graphics, which are known not to be very good.
You can check out the requirements to run the game here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/plants-vs-zombies/pvz-battle-for-neighborville#store-page-sec...
Message 8 of 8 (669 Views)