Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: stream chat was only a wall of "CPU USAGE" questions and it got ig

by llCLICKll

Original Post

stream chat was only a wall of "CPU USAGE" questions and it got ignored lol.

★★★ Apprentice

idk about you guys but i get pretty annoyed how after 2 missions i get 100% CPU usage and everything gets stuttery, and if i reset the game it goes away for 2 more missions. whether it is a 2 hour stronghold or a 10 minute quickplay.

Message 1 of 15 (373 Views)

★★★★ Novice
YES ! let's make this post visible !! they just ignore ask about optimization for PC and 100% CPU ! all twich chat spam this question!! cmon boys and girls let's not treat like that !!!!!!
Message 2 of 15 (367 Views)

★★ Apprentice

who cares about CPU usage when you have to focus on your brothers wedding Large smile

Message 3 of 15 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I don't have the CPU issue, actually never went over 40% usage, but completely ignoring it is not ok. Ben also said "I can tell you that your PS4 is save while playing Anthem ...probably" HAHAHA. 

The absolute Killer for me was that we are not going to get any Loot Fixes. They remove White and Green Trash, probably replace them with Blue and Purple Trash, but they won't increase Droprate nor give us better Inscriptions to make Legendary Drops actually worth something. Still a good chance to get the 1% Damage Roll and i not going to waste my time with that any longer. I'm sad...

Message 4 of 15 (356 Views)

★★ Guide
EA_Cade commented on a thread in the tech forum, but it took us more than 7 days to even get their attention.

We shouldnt have to resort to spamming Reddit and CMs on Twitter to get an issue acknowledged.

Also, he said some have fixed the stuttering by transferring Anthem from their SSD to their HDD. Sadly that doesn't work if you don't own an SSD.
Message 5 of 15 (321 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

This is a terrible bug that has been around since launch. PS4 players are rightfully concerned that Anthem shuts down their PS4 randomly, but PC players are more worried that this bug can destroy their much more valuable CPU and entire system, that costs a lot more than the PS4. Too bad we don't have the attention that PS4 players get with this bug.

Message 6 of 15 (309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ea_cade told us to transfer the game to a harddrive over an SSD to play the game? what is this 2010? quintuple our loading screens to fix a bug that shouldnt be here in the first place? most games i play my game loads faster than i can read the "tips" in loading screens. in this game on my SSD i can cook a meal and come back to read the tip before watching my character get kicked back to fort tarsis for pilot loading error.

Message 7 of 15 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You'd assume the master race would just figure it out...

Message 8 of 15 (279 Views)

★★★ Guide

@munkt0r wrote:

You'd assume the master race would just figure it out...

Pc is no longer this master race they want to think they are. Of the 3 major platforms (pc xbox ps4) pc is in 3rd place.

When the next gen of consoles release it will further put pc behind. While I miss my pc days I will never go back.

Message 9 of 15 (263 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
They'll have to fix it sooner or later,it's a very serious issue. Every other game my CPU goes from 50% min to 70% max,in Anthem though it's 100% in every graphical setting no matter what I change or try to tweak.

I've literally tried 8 different "fixes" and non of them worked for me and moving the game to an HDD is one of them.
Message 10 of 15 (239 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help