Original Post

stop making 50 lvl is jumpmaster

★ Pro

I love stupid unprofessional drop.

Message 1 of 9 (499 Views)

Re: stop making 50 lvl is jumpmaster

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@xMaxrayxBut then you wouldn't get to glide 2000m and take in the beautiful scenery before your inevitable death. xD

Message 2 of 9 (496 Views)

★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM wrost thing :
-drop at hot drop with 5+ squads
-jumpmaster get slow glide form tower and mountain.
-enjoy play like tom and Jerry without guns xd
Message 3 of 9 (406 Views)

Champion

@xMaxrayx  Do you physically pick your legend? That goes a long way to minimising random jump masters as most people don't pick.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 9 (396 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just observationally, but agree 100%.....if you wait for the timer to run out instead if actually choosing a legend (even if its the same one you have pre-selected)....your chances of JM are small....

Message 5 of 9 (332 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@xMaxrayx Since you are too pro, haw about you make guide about landing and post it here so noobs can read it and learn?
Message 6 of 9 (319 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@xMaxrayx I mean we all should get a fair chance to be Jumpmaster, no? Even if some players are a little inexperienced... Ahh those premature drops to a spot that's miles away~
Message 7 of 9 (290 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag This. If you are the last pick and dont pick your player it moves to someone else who picked their player. This avoids the afk player being jump master. If you want to be jump master more, always pick your player.
Message 8 of 9 (282 Views)

Community Manager

I find that if I ping a viable spot ASAP I'll often get JM passed to me too.

As noted, always actually lock in your character too, I'll often get first selection and still wind up getting JM. 

Also, if your JM is choosing a blazing hot drop, it can be worth it to break slightly earlier and hit a quiet loot spot peripheral to party central, then come back quickly to support/res your teammates. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 9 (225 Views)