Re: steam pre-order registered @ ea/origin?

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

steam pre-order registered @ ea/origin?

★ Guide

does anyone know resp. can any of the ea staff here tell me whether a bf2042 utlimate pre-order @ steam is registered at ea, or will it only be when the game becomes available and one is able to install it and hence link one's steam & origin/ea accounts?

i have linked them for many other games, and bf1/bfv i have installed on origin only, older bf games on steam.

just asking because i am hoping to get invited to the closed technical alpha again, as i was to bfv's, but the big difference now is that i have pre-ordered bf2042 on steam and not on origin as i did with bf1 & bfv, so i hope ea sees this new instance of my long lasting loyalty anyway Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @necropxhyte

If you would like to have a chance to be invited to Battlefield PlayTest, register on EA PlayTest page.

EA PlayTest -> https://www.ea.com/playtesting

Keep in mind that it will not guarantee that you will be invited. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (345 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

All your progress and pre-order incentives will be saved to your EA account, don't worry! Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★ Guide

I personally don't even see the point of registering on Steam. Just seems redundant. Not like steam will have its own client. All it's doing to do s going to start the Origin client to play the game as it's required anyway.  

Message 3 of 5 (358 Views)

Hello @necropxhyte

If you would like to have a chance to be invited to Battlefield PlayTest, register on EA PlayTest page.

EA PlayTest -> https://www.ea.com/playtesting

Keep in mind that it will not guarantee that you will be invited. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

★ Guide
@WindowsManTv_CZE thanks, already registered there. though back when the bfv alpha took place, i was not, and still got invited.

btw hopefully the nickname filter will be gone in bf2042 and i can revert my name back to its original - necrophyte - and still be able to chat in-game :D
Message 5 of 5 (321 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help