Re: star wars squadrons

by Me_mumblecake

Original Post

star wars squadrons

★ Novice

Have installed Star Wars Squadrons via Stem but hit the SKIP button by mistake during the game launch in the first place. Then I've missed out the Character Creation and Prologue 1 at the game start. Just wanted to know can I restart this process manually. I have several kids at home who would love to play the game but I would like to play this part to them individually and let them learn the game from the START.

Message 1 of 5 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You can just start a new game. It will take you back through the entire process.

Under the Story heading the 2nd choice is Restart the Story. This completely resets and lets you pick your characters.

Continue the Story will pick up where you left off last.

You can also replay any mission you've started (and change difficulty) by selecting that mission in the same menu.

Message 2 of 5 (561 Views)

★ Novice
Spoiler

Many thanks!!!

Message 3 of 5 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As a caveat, it completely deletes the campaign progress as well. Meaning that if you already completed the campaign you will have to play through it all again to get to the last mission. The mission selection window is wiped clean. Medal progress however is stored. Once you complete a mission all the new plus old medals are shown.

Message 4 of 5 (504 Views)

★ Novice

Sounds cool. Just can’t wait to get into the last mission. Thanks for the infos.

Message 5 of 5 (473 Views)