star wars battlefront the game is full of cheats

by alcom111

Original Post

Re: star wars battlefront the game is full of cheats

★ Guide

That happened to me today as well. me and everyone on my team would freeze, then a player would come around and kill me. It was not a ping issue if someone suggest it.

Message 11 of 19 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cheaters nowadays as well... a lot of... "Thank You" EA... :-/

Message 12 of 19 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Here nobody is interested in dealing with dishonest players.This game is *. This whole discussion is bull *. EA is not interested in making a ban to a player who buys several of their games. Although this player is a cheater. So please kiss my polished metal *!
Message 13 of 19 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After a year, I returned to Star Wars Battlefront. I have to say that you don't care how this game is played. You don't care that rogue players play on your servers. You are not able to do effective protection. Therefore, your application must be gone from my computer. You don't care about honest paying players at all. 

Message 14 of 19 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

EA will not do anything, look at my post about wanting a votekick. I'm actually here to update the call as there is a hacker currently ruining the game right now. And I don't mean just trying to gain an edge, he has literally stopped the game!

Message 15 of 19 (915 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

..and he is already blocked. it's the same people just editing their profile every day.

Message 16 of 19 (914 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

LOL there's actually 4 of them now. 

Message 17 of 19 (909 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That's your solution? Pathetic!

Message 18 of 19 (889 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 19 of 19 (831 Views)