Re: squadron preorder refund

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

squadron preorder refund

★★ Novice

I purchased  the Preorder for squadrons, but since I have Origin access premiere, should it be available to me, without purchasing it? If that's true, then I'm requesting  a refund.

Message 1 of 8 (1,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

With Origins it allows you to play for 10 hours (or there abouts) prior to the release. Premier lets you play the full game as long as you have the subscription.

Message 2 of 8 (1,239 Views)

★ Guide

With Premium Access ( like OP mentioned) you DON'T need to buy it.

Message 3 of 8 (1,228 Views)

★★ Pro
@Safety8 Sadly as the others here have pointed out, it’s a no. I play console so I can’t tell you whether or not you can refund, but I can offer some alternatives if you can’t:
1) Resell it - pre order exclusive content will become wanted after the games release, and the game itself will be sought after online. eBay, to a second band game shop, to someone you know, it doesn’t matter.
2) Give it as a present - seriously, if you bought it and will never use it it could make a good present for someone who has a birthday around that time or for Christmas

Hope you can get your refund!
Message 4 of 8 (1,191 Views)

Hey @Safety8 

The refund procedure is stated here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 8 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice

The problem is that it’s telling me that I have no games that qualify for a refund

Message 6 of 8 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. I meant to pre-order the game on Steam not origin. Like you it says I have no game that qualifies for a refund. 

Message 7 of 8 (885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

since it has not been fixed can i get a refund as the game in unplayable?

Message 8 of 8 (585 Views)