some tests with fuse seems he needs some buffs

by gg123xyz

Original Post

some tests with fuse seems he needs some buffs

★★ Pro

- he needs some buff to the arc star.

- his ultimate needs some sort of buff, i put the flame on him before using the ultimate and it didn't burn the bot.

Message 1 of 14 (889 Views)

Re: some tests with fuse seems he needs some buffs

★★ Expert
@gg123xyz I mean, both times you used the ult, the bot was too far on the edge. Even in the video, the bot is not in the fire. At the end, it sort of is, but it isn’t clear.
Message 2 of 14 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

i did another test a few minutes ago.

Message 3 of 14 (830 Views)

Champion
@gg123xyz That dumby is impervious to everything it seems.

I had no issues hitting people with nades and the ulti in game last night.
Message 4 of 14 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]

@gg123xyzI don't think the ring of fire is intended to kill people for you. It's intended to keep people in a confined space. You can also use it to deny access to areas for a revive or to make an exit. If you catch people out in the open throw fuses ult on them. They are forced to fight you often times in an area with no cover. You can then take them out...

It's sort of like Bangs ult is not there to kill people. It's there to create panic and confusion amongst enemies.

The tactical is the only thing that might need a buff. But I want to see more play with it before I voice a strong opinion on it one way or the other. If they do buff it, just a bigger area of impact is all I think it needs.

I played with a horizon and fuse tonight. I was bang.. Fuse throw his ult, I'd throw my ult and horizon would throw hers.. It created complete chaos amongst the enemy teams who were near it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 14 (811 Views)

★ Guide
@gg123xyz lol no as other people have already pointed out...
Message 6 of 14 (806 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I think he means that the dummy isnt taking any damage at all in his video. The fire appears to be hitting the dummy and nothing happens. And the arc stars are close in front and do not damage the dummy. But we have seen other character videos where that dummy does not seem to trigger items or take damage. It seems to me the issue is more the dummy that the legend.
Message 7 of 14 (804 Views)

@hayhor Yeah I noticed that. There is a bug with nades and arc stars. I'm not sure if it was patched yet. I don't want to say what it is because I don't want to encourage more people to use it.

In this particular instance I would imagine it has to do with that slight elevation in the map terrain right in front of the dummy. I would imagine there is an invisible wall or ledge there that's blocking the nade. It seems if he throws it just over it, the nades work fine. I would bet if he stood behind the dummy and tossed at similar distance it would work.

I don't think this is anything to do with fuse.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 14 (800 Views)

★★ Pro
@gg123xyz his ult probably need a buff, even in the open it's not as effective as bang's or gibby's
Message 9 of 14 (774 Views)

Champion
@bosourd I don't think it's really meant to be a ult like gibbys. It spreads a ring around something with nothing in the middle. Gibbys does the opposite. Now if you could combine the two, that could be fun.
Message 10 of 14 (766 Views)