solo

by NaRnIaaa

Original Post

solo

★★★★ Guide

so i was tired of useless teammates in squad mode, i went to solo mode, 1v1 a guy, got him to 10% or less, chased him then 2 other guys shot me then the 3 of them looted my box before jumping around together LOL (and the press r3 to report doesn't work, it never does)

WTF is this game? why don't you ban those players?

Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Re: solo

★★★ Expert

If one of these guys poured money into this game, then gets banned without warning and without having broken specific rules stated in the game's rules of conduct, I believe he can easily sue Respawn / EA and win.

Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

★★★★ Guide

so our only choice is to not play the game?

Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:

If one of these guys poured money into this game, then gets banned without warning and without having broken specific rules stated in the game's rules of conduct, I believe he can easily sue Respawn / EA and win.

I highly doubt legal issues are the reason, it's completely legal to ban people who team in solo (pretty much every BR already does that without any issues) as they are clearly breaking the rules of the game while negatively affected other players. It's probably comes  down to catching people doing it. It would be pretty difficult for an automated system to recognize teaming without huge merging of error, so every report probably needs to be manually reviewed by a rep. 

Message 4 of 4 (152 Views)