solo matching fair?!?!

by XvinzmanX

Original Post

Re: solo matching fair?!?!

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I excepted that a details in term of skills cool down time are remake specially in solo matches.

How is pathfinder gripple with a spiderman jump that avoid 90% of the hit and can perform every few sec is fair for other class.
Not to mention getting to high ground to heal etc.
Now I already done with other crappy legends I don't even care this is unfair now.
As I will keep using pathfinder in solo match to farm kds.
Message 11 of 14 (125 Views)

★★ Guide
@adidasPowah Bangalore has nothing in her kit that makes her good with 1v1 she has a passive that allows her to evade bullets from long range close range her smoke screen you can see clear through it if you're playing bloodhound his tracks and scan plus that gold smg scope, you can also see outsline shadow of characters inside the smoke or throw grenade directly into it and it takes too long to activate the smoke. Ive yet to see her in Top 5 all i see is pathfinder and caustic campers who just dwell inside bunker wraiths and lifeline.
Message 12 of 14 (107 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If you can aim gilbrator is unkillable 1v1 but if y’all are having so many problems killing pathfinder you would probably disagree

Message 13 of 14 (97 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GucciiWallet 

people that use bloodhound in solo are crazy you can hear the ultimate from half the map away you might as well shoot every sec it would be the same thing everytime I hear that ult solo or squad I run straight to it. Not really worth using just to see through Bangalore’s smoke in my opinion 

Message 14 of 14 (96 Views)