Re: solo loot %

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

solo loot %

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

anyone need a white shield? I mean that's all I get in solos, so yeah always running for my life because crap loot drop in solos.1-15 games I will find a blue. IF IM LUCKY  a purple. also for the love of god fix the AUDIO from behind, Killed 40% of the time from behind cause its SILENT BEHIND YOU.

Message 1 of 7 (399 Views)

★★ Pro

I've been saying this since people wanted solos... there's not enough loot right now for people to have a fair playing field. I'm lucky to find a white shield and a gun lol. 

Message 2 of 7 (384 Views)

★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits This is veeery strange. I'm playing solo every day and I do not have such problem. There are plenty of armors (most blue ones) and purples. I've never played solo till mid game with white armor.
Message 3 of 7 (368 Views)

Community Manager

I usually see white armor right when I land eventually find blue or purple armor within the first 3 minutes. I just played a game where I was wearing white armor for nearly the whole match and had to constantly retreat from engagements because I knew they had tier 2 or 3 armor. It was actually quite fun. Felt like I was being hunted down the whole time. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (363 Views)

★ Guide
@D3loFF same, I usually find blues or purples very easily in solos.
Message 5 of 7 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I've been saying this since people wanted solos... there's not enough loot right now for people to have a fair playing field. I'm lucky to find a white shield and a gun lol. 

This is what happens when you choose to hot-drop over dropping on a quite area: too many people and poor loot. 

Message 6 of 7 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@jonesy0218 wrote:

This is what happens when you choose to hot-drop over dropping on a quite area: too many people and poor loot. 

90% of the time I drop on good weapons and at least white armour, but blue or purple to.

@Huntinwabits Do you hot drop?  Do you ever drop at Repulser/Wetlands/runoff or pit? They are straight up great drops unless you drop late behind other players.

How long has the game been out? And people till haven't worked out how or where to drop lol. Jeez.

Message 7 of 7 (222 Views)