Re: so many aimbots in asia!

by MjNaise

Original Post

Accepted Solution

so many aimbots in asia!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Look at this guy streaming and selling his cheat can they ip ban this * >> [admin edit]

Message 1 of 6 (309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Hazlith 

Thanks for reporting this. I removed the link to the video and user's nickname, but our Terms of Service team will look into this.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (243 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

funny thing is, this guy is already running his 12th account or so... and everytime he uses a similar name [admin edit].

Everytime he got banned he creates a new account within seconds and keeps playing... right now he is level 2 again because he just created a new account.

What´s ridiculous sad is, that this guy is still a teenager (you can hear it by his voice) and already makes millions each month by providing this cheat.

Message 2 of 6 (303 Views)

★ Guide

twice i played with such team, a guy was just rushing n killing soo fast , and he did 18 + kills .  and he had level 50+ . so maybe he is very pro or havnt got banned yet. 

Message 3 of 6 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i watched that stream for 5 minutes, this guy & all hackers, I understand why they need hacks.

this guy is so bad with an aimbot and wallhack that he dies and then rages & blames it on no having Ammo.

What I dont understand is that, they do not enjoy playing FPS games, so why are they playing it or why are they trying to ruin it for the rest of us?

Message 4 of 6 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@IronWolf9k_YT wrote:

i watched that stream for 5 minutes, this guy & all hackers, I understand why they need hacks.

this guy is so bad with an aimbot and wallhack that he dies and then rages & blames it on no having Ammo.

What I dont understand is that, they do not enjoy playing FPS games, so why are they playing it or why are they trying to ruin it for the rest of us?

Because they have to promote it to make a huge amount of cash.... just do the math:

22$/ten days for the Apex cheat subscription.... only 16.000 (a realy small amount of all cheaters)  got banned, but they are already worth 1.056.000$ a month!!!!!!

You make more money from cheats than most CEOs of big companies earn each year.

Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Hazlith 

Thanks for reporting this. I removed the link to the video and user's nickname, but our Terms of Service team will look into this.

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 6 (244 Views)