smart bullet?

by lnxtvv

Original Post

smart bullet?

★★★ Guide

is normal this bullet trajectory?? because  this player kill very easy and do 14 kill.....

cheat not exists!

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Message 1 of 25 (665 Views)

Re: smart bullet?

★★ Expert

@lnxtvv That's perfectly normal, they've just got a really good gaming chair. (/s)

Message 2 of 25 (656 Views)

★★★ Guide
@pastaclown strange player responde me "is normal", my shots is not same this is strange, i have a good gaming chair
Message 3 of 25 (651 Views)

Champion
@lnxtvv The gaming chair comment is an old gaming joke.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 25 (645 Views)

★★★ Expert
@lnxtvv Was that guy strafing to the right? If so, then yes, trajectory is normal. It's a bullet fired a few miliseconds before strafing, but you receive the update with the shot, new position, projectile trajectory at the same time (probably every 50 ms or even more). Since you definitely don't want to spectate at 20 fps, they are using interpolation, which generates the positions between updates and also connects the end of the tracer with the barrel of the shooter's gun, so it does not appear like the bullet is fired from the left of the weapon, because that would look way more strange.

Message 5 of 25 (642 Views)

★ Expert
@lnxtvv I usually see that kind of trajectory when I'm spectating people but there are cheats out there where bullets just home in on people.
Message 6 of 25 (629 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown That's actually perfectly normal. I dunno if you haven't noticed, the bullet trajectory is always like that when you spectate someone.
Message 7 of 25 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lnxtvv The bullet is going where the crosshair is. Besides, why you always show screenshots, do you have video?
Message 8 of 25 (603 Views)

★★★ Expert

Curved trajectories aren't actually possible in the game without some serious server side hacks. When a player fires a shot, a projectile is spawned somewhere near the gun's barrel end coordinates, with a vector that determines the trajectory and a probably numerical id that is used to identify the projectile type, speed, etc.. After that, the client (player's device) doesn't send any more updates about that projectile, every other calculation related to that projectile is processed by the server. The client will get an updated trajectory for that projectile though, so in theory it's possible that even you can sometimes see your bullets following a curved trajectory.

Also, a large field of view can make trajectories look curved, while the gun's barrel axis not being perfectly aligned with the crosshair and the bullet spawn coordinates can make the trajectory appear as a broken line.

Message 9 of 25 (595 Views)

★ Expert
@lnxtvv yeah you should post vids when talking about bullet trajectory. I would post mine here but I'm also too lazy to edit them.
Message 10 of 25 (581 Views)