Re: skill based matchmaking please

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

skill based matchmaking please

★★★★★ Novice

I have almost 6k kills and 220 wins with revenant and 4k damage badge, triple triple badge, and all the teams that the game puts me are players who loot all-time without even pushing and awful skilled players with 30 - 120 LVL with nothing to compare me please I don't wanna wait for my team whole time its not my gameplay style I only spend 40 seconds on looting while they spend their whole time please we need skill-based matchmaking system 

Message 1 of 10 (405 Views)

★★★★ Guide

queue times will be unimaginable, there aren't that many players who play 24/7 like you

Message 2 of 10 (399 Views)

Champion
@thompsonsmg-1919 Your queue times will likely be rather long. Maybe you can try to teach some of the noobs? 👀
Message 3 of 10 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@thompsonsmg-1919 So the whole community wants to get rid of SBMM, and you are saying you want one? We already have one!
Message 4 of 10 (369 Views)

★★ Guide
@thompsonsmg-1919 just play ranked)
Message 5 of 10 (353 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp i dont want it to be gone
Message 6 of 10 (337 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp I actually dont want it to be completely gone. I would prefer an option to enter lobbies with or without it.
Message 7 of 10 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@matzesingt Yea, I don't want it gone too. It's just that everyone hates SBMM in its current form and the OP wanted an SBMM xD
I want it to be only for protecting new players, and randomized lobby for everyone else. Cuz it's pubs and we don't need MMR. If anyone wants to play against people on their level, that's what ranked is for.
Message 8 of 10 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@thompsonsmg-1919 Check out the lfg boards on discord. I see lfg messages or lf1 messages on there with people with your stats a lot. gl & gg Standard smile
Message 9 of 10 (262 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp I think SBMM should only be for premade trios.

Solos should get completely random matchmaking.
Duo should face partial SBMM.
Message 10 of 10 (256 Views)