Re: shotgunsshot

by UNIpoke

Original Post

shotgunsshot

★★★ Novice

can u guys PLS do something aboput shotgun dmg.  it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO inconsistent.  I do 110 dmg 1 sec and then the enemy moves back 1 step and I do 18 dmg.  why is that a thing that hasnt been dealt with

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★ Expert

This is your error for not knowing what shotguns do.

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)

★★ Pro

I agree-  make PK more consistent.  Set it's max dmg at 35, sorted.

Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)

★★ Guide

This is actually reasonable with the mag size on pk. Its ridiculus how it pretty much one shot you from blue armor and its got 6 shots. If the mag size is not reduced it should become an airdrop only item. Its so stupidly good.

Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I never had this problem but i have seen what people do wrong with the PK. For some reason people really like to aim low with the PK. Seriously we already have Octane no need to create more. Aim a little higher and make those shots count. Also be aware of the movement. With the PK, as mentioned before, you need to make the shots count. Don't move too much but don't stand still and take your time. I've thought I had these issues before as well until I started recording it and look back on it and found out that 9/10 times it was me being a doodoohead with the PK that got me killed.

Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)