Re: sense of teabagging !?

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

Champion
@Koochi-Q It's basically the equivalent of shouting "I am the Alpha!" Or "this is Sparta" after killing someone. It's a toxic male thing xD Your post tho lmfao.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 30 (576 Views)

★ Guide

@Koochi-Q I T-bag..mine is definitely not because of male pride 👀🤣

Message 12 of 30 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QSo I googled your SHORT story and guess what , I found it to be true story
Now you have all my respect sir 😉

Koochi , I got your back .

Just to let you know, someone released the hounds to hunt you 

Message 13 of 30 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@maximas1986I would stop reading there too XD you know that's just a setup to make you experience some kind of rabbit hole you'll never get out of XD.

@lexsteele91 XD I have no words for this myself but your post was just too perfectly written for me not to lay some BS on it XD. So well done sir, you made me do it XD. Also you can look at T-bagging as an opportunity to get a free shot if someone does it to one of your teammates or for your teammates to get shots off... Most times tho, teammates are nowhere in sight XD.

@ExpertEpic99, yea that's most fun XD

@GH0STEDbyMEexactly XD or like punching that drunk guy with 1 blow and then bagging him. Nothing spectacular, but you bested him, so it's your right to bag 'em :P

@maximas1986WAIT WHAT?! MY STORY IS TRUE?!?!?!? NOOOOO now ppl will start to take me seriously! Frown this is bad... this is really bad... (*does the freaking out bit even knowing it cant be true just to keep up appearances for others*).
Lolz I first saw that thread before seeing this so I had already seen it XD. Good looking out! :P

@fallenH3llnope nope and once more nope! You do not T-bag and it's not because of male pride. Your story begins 1500BC (ohhh do keep in mind I'm extremely bad with dates so I have no idea if this is accurate but since both this and previous date was BS anyways, enjoy the read) in the times where pharaohs were rulers of the world. We had many a good male pharaohs but there were also women pharaohs later on. The male pharaohs had more power of course until Cleopatra came along with her rap music and set the stage alight for all females who wanted to be her. She rapped and rapped and made a name for herself even tho she was already a pharaoh, but she gained popularity and even rose high enough to be mentioned in the same honor as tutankhamun!

Yet despite all this success she still felt inferior and she didn't know why. Then one while she was walking past her workers building her tomb (piramid ppl! keep up) she saw a worker being lazy so she whipped 'em into shape. The guy had had enough of the hard work so knowing he would be killed he lunged towards her ready to strike. Not knowing that Cleopatra was a master of Krav Maga, she turned the tables around while he still lunged at her and subdued him in an arm lock, but slipped due to the sand and landed on top of him. She had unfortunately twisted her ankle so every attempt of standing up resulted in a 'motion like bagging a teasack into a cup'. It felt good for her for some strange reason and the ppl around stared in bewilderment... Needless to say the guy got executed on the spot for disrespecting the queen.

Later tho with her royal grape feeders the same thing happened, but this time the queen did it on purpose. For no reason whatsoever she threw one of them down and said translated into modern day english "Stand, you kill" and started doing the up and down motion on her female feeder while moving closer to the mouth...

This part gets too steamy so I can't tell it here unfortunately... but afterwards she felt empowered by that display and did it every time she felt disrespected with a crowd watching her to see the bold statement. Eventually this statement was practiced by females all across egypt and her Queen's Royal Highness Rapstar was the cause of it so her popularity soar... just like men who found a new way appreciation for their spouses as an unforseen side effect.

This practice fell out of favor tho when modern day societies formed after 1200 AD and a woman found to be doing that outside even after a dispute would be subsequently punished. It was only permitted in the sanctity of marriage or in the sleazy parts of town... you nasty dogs... anyways, so the practice was not performed anymore...

That is until gaming started in the year 3053.... In that year of marvel and wonder gamer girls were a thing and they even put female characters in shooters! They obviously thought if males could do it, why can't we females. So females first did it to males with male characters, but obviously, unless the recipient could hear the females, they'd just think it was a male doing it. So when female characters came into the game some bold males and females picked such characters and did it.

The gaming community as a whole was shocked by this sudden display of grotesqueness, especially since some males got an erotic reaction from the display. It was subsequently banned from doing, but GGs (Gamer Girls) continued the practice until they perfected it and the GGs were so abundant and demandend that the ban was overturned in 3061. They eventually called it V-bagging with the 'V' standing for victory!

Some males tho still don't condone the display as they see it as immoral and disrespectful. Above all they see the erotic component and don't want their kids to see it. They also know that some see the V standing for one thing while they know it stands for something else... They don't want their kids to grow up to be like this guy: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4mtg7r (extremely explicit language in the video) living in 2020...

Message 14 of 30 (539 Views)

★★ Pro
@ExpertEpic99 we do more than that on Discord LOL
Message 15 of 30 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LexSteel91 ignore it, its children being childish and rude. They are so delighted at a kill or a team kill, that they must have a little dance (much like their neanderthal cousins, gathered around a fire after having managed to light it!)

@Koochi-Q I have never sought to master the mindless skill of the tea bag, preferring instead to save up the emotion for a proper win, letting loose as many clips as I can in joyful abandon. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 16 of 30 (514 Views)

I teabag everybody :P

It is a sign of respect and funny as hell

Message 17 of 30 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I once got tea bagged but the enemy tea bag me whilst on a cliff about 300m away from my deathbox...unless his sacks are really long didn't make sense.

Message 18 of 30 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@LexSteel91I look at it two ways. Teabaggin is a sign of disrespect, meaning it was easy or they don't have any sense of respect. But when I teabag AND shoot your deathbox, I see it as a sign of respect, think of it like a 21 gun salute. I do it because man, it was a good fight and you died with honor.

@OldTreeCreeper Yes, very childish especially in Platinum and Diamond ranked Tongue out

Message 19 of 30 (472 Views)

• @Cracjaw450 it's beyond childish in platinum and diamond, just plain rude. When I was in platinum, way back, I didn't notice it so much as I did in a more recent diamond foray. Tongue outLarge smile
CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 20 of 30 (431 Views)