Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

see no evil, hear no evil*, speak no evil

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

see no evil, hear no evil*, speak no evil

★★★★ Pro

*ok, so we heard some evil

Kings Canyon, run about looting, we fully equipped for the fight.

See no enemies 🙈

Hear no enemies* 🙉

Guns speak at no enemies 🙊

*until final 3, we hear the other 2 battling in the cliffs. Down to 2. Ring claims 'em.

0 kills

0 damage

x3

Champions.

Message 1 of 8 (283 Views)

Re: see no evil, hear no evil*, speak no evil

★★ Pro

Well it hardly sets the scale straight for countless drops where you open 3 bins, find no weapons or armor, then get shot dead

Message 2 of 8 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Pics or it didn't happen 

Message 3 of 8 (247 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  Not had a ring win in months lol, well done. XD

I personally don't like that sort of win though so hopefully I don't follow suit any time soon. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (245 Views)

@1ronKeys I have not had a ring win since Season 3, unless you count trapping the enemy team as caustic or wattson and they decide they'd rather die to the ring then you.. I had one of those a few nights ago. Nothing like endless fences ont he door that's their only exit. They know all the only option is walk to certain death or die to ring.
Message 5 of 8 (242 Views)

Community Manager

My closest was a game where it was almost the same, but the ragged survivor of the final battle barely escaped the ring and then got executed by our Gibby. I think he had 52 or 48 damage.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@TheTrafficKing few days ago in WE , after spending 15 minutes looting we ended with 3 squads remaining so we setup our defence in factory , we take position , locked and loaded and we was ready .
One squad remaining , so we hold tight with our controller , sweating as we was expecting heavy fight as we thought that we will encounter a squad that was wiping everyone in the map .
Two minutes later we was announced as the champions we just stood still waiting to go back to the lobby and have a drink while thinking about what happened .
True story , have a photo but I don't know how to upload it lol
Message 7 of 8 (139 Views)

★★ Expert

@1ronKeys don't feel bad, it can happen to anyone, even solo Large smile I love the imaginative way you put it. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Apex-Champion-trios-in-WE-no-squaddies-no-damage-no-kil...

Message 8 of 8 (97 Views)
Twitter Stream