Re: see no evil, hear no evil*, speak no evil

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

see no evil, hear no evil*, speak no evil

★★★★★ Pro

*ok, so we heard some evil

Kings Canyon, run about looting, we fully equipped for the fight.

See no enemies 🙈

Hear no enemies* 🙉

Guns speak at no enemies 🙊

*until final 3, we hear the other 2 battling in the cliffs. Down to 2. Ring claims 'em.

0 kills

0 damage

x3

Champions.

Message 1 of 8 (503 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well it hardly sets the scale straight for countless drops where you open 3 bins, find no weapons or armor, then get shot dead

Message 2 of 8 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Pics or it didn't happen 

Message 3 of 8 (467 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  Not had a ring win in months lol, well done. XD

I personally don't like that sort of win though so hopefully I don't follow suit any time soon. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (465 Views)

@1ronKeys I have not had a ring win since Season 3, unless you count trapping the enemy team as caustic or wattson and they decide they'd rather die to the ring then you.. I had one of those a few nights ago. Nothing like endless fences ont he door that's their only exit. They know all the only option is walk to certain death or die to ring.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 8 (462 Views)

Community Manager

My closest was a game where it was almost the same, but the ragged survivor of the final battle barely escaped the ring and then got executed by our Gibby. I think he had 52 or 48 damage.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (459 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheTrafficKing few days ago in WE , after spending 15 minutes looting we ended with 3 squads remaining so we setup our defence in factory , we take position , locked and loaded and we was ready .
One squad remaining , so we hold tight with our controller , sweating as we was expecting heavy fight as we thought that we will encounter a squad that was wiping everyone in the map .
Two minutes later we was announced as the champions we just stood still waiting to go back to the lobby and have a drink while thinking about what happened .
True story , have a photo but I don't know how to upload it lol
Message 7 of 8 (359 Views)

@1ronKeys don't feel bad, it can happen to anyone, even solo Large smile I love the imaginative way you put it. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Apex-Champion-trios-in-WE-no-squaddies-no-damage-no-kil...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 8 of 8 (317 Views)