season 6 is horrible, terrible, disgusting and trash

by Jan4FPS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

season 6 is horrible, terrible, disgusting and trash

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

0.25 kd players with devotion can kill you easy and can we call it skilled gameplay? Noobs have fun a lot at the moment. 

Why you touch armors? With new energy weapons hard to survive and not interesting anymore. Evo shield idea is not bad but nerfing them so hard, It's kinda sickness. It's not call of duty.. or we don't play cs go.. if you did

touching r99 is not good idea for almost all players. this is big treachery!!

I did not like your '' energy '' meta. Because it's not so much about skill and I did not like your volt weapon.

Before them, when this game will fix their network issue? and after new season, I'm really tired because of their weird bugs. if I compare with another games, this apex need to work a lot !

Changing game dynamics so like dat, not so much sensible and acceptable. this game is shooting oneself in the foot everyday! I bet you will lose more players. Actually I'm waiting for next update. I stopped play this horrible fair!

Message 1 of 20 (1,721 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: season 6 is horrible, terrible, disgusting and trash

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@pastaclownDude, trolls were in.. And will be... I'm just disappointed with this new season. I have more than 1000 hours in this game. I hope they will listen community and fix it all. But I'm not trusting this game developer anymore.

View in thread

Message 9 of 20 (1,544 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@Jan4FPS Worst thing is they don't give a * about feedback, devs only care about data, which is just plain stupid.
Message 2 of 20 (1,682 Views)

★★★★ Guide

op put tv in his name and now, he thinks he's the best wtf

Message 3 of 20 (1,664 Views)

★ Guide

Cry more

Message 4 of 20 (1,660 Views)

★ Guide

What feedback? All I see is a bunch of crying.

Message 5 of 20 (1,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@NaRnIaaaOh... Did I say, I'm the best? No? Btw I'm not crying. There are a lot of discussions and reactions about season 6. And Why you take my words wrong? Are you noob one here or what? 

Message 6 of 20 (1,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Jan4FPS Ignore @IDTAKEN192000 as he's just a troll with a long history in just a few short days of telling people they're ''crying and git gud'' to those who disagree with him or who give reasonable and constructive feedback. Even though most good or top tier players oppose his view.

He's just happy that he can get cheap kills now.

Unfortunately the reduced ttk (armour reduction) is both to retain newer (less skilled) players = they'll likely spend more, and with the implementation of crossplay coming soon i would assume they break that ceiling down so consoles can compete against PC easier when it goes live. 

Fingers crossed they revert it back but don't hold your breath.

Message 7 of 20 (1,607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Jan4FPS here's proof: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Season-6-Sucks/td-p/9419243/page/14

Just scroll down 'til you see my name. 

Message 8 of 20 (1,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@pastaclownDude, trolls were in.. And will be... I'm just disappointed with this new season. I have more than 1000 hours in this game. I hope they will listen community and fix it all. But I'm not trusting this game developer anymore.

Message 9 of 20 (1,545 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Jan4FPS The whole idea with each season is to shake up the meta, and I would say they have definitely done that. Season 6 is one of the best in my opinion, but alas, what is my opinion worth anyway? I love the new season so I must be trash.
Message 10 of 20 (1,520 Views)