Re: season 3

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

season 3

★ Apprentice

season 3 has made want to stop playing and streaming apex legends, I have no idea who thought it would be a "good" idea to make a battle royale game like this, a "sniper" meta. not everyone wants to use snipers all the time and for me they take a lot of skill out of the game because everyone is just sittting back with eons amount of ammo sniping, where does someones skill come into the game. in kings canyon there were so many places for snipers, and close corridor combat, places to juke enemies in the middle of the battle without having to open and close every door, so many rocks you can hide behind and in meltdown I dont feel like I do any of that. i played 150 games last night and got 10 kills in total, and 1 win, while if I was playing in Kings canyon atleast 50-75 of those games would've been wins and 13+ kills each game. The new map is so big and clunky that it makes me want to stop playing like I said before, but I also am pretty much done with playing this game becuase you decided to turn an amazing, balanced game into a sniper meta, which has not only upset me but everyone i play with on a daily basis.

Message 1 of 6 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

indeed, it takes much more skill to spray with a r99 than sniping, wait...

edit: 150 games last night? do your nights last a week? xD

edit2: 10 kills in 150 games means you're terribly terrible

Message 2 of 6 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Well anything can happen in a dream. Time goes differently while sleeping. Might as well have "played" 150 in 1 night's sleep.

The 50% winrate (75/150) allegation just confirms that it was done in a dream: 1/150 wins in a nightmare, 75/150 in a good dream.

Not sure why the new map is giving OP nightmares though... Fear of the unknown? Overly bright color scheme?

Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)

★ Expert

What's that smell? Ah yes, it's bull $hit.

How can one even take your post seriously when you're trynna make us believe you played 150 games....bruh, exaggerate much? 

Message 4 of 6 (325 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you played 150 games in a night you need to re think how you are playing. 

Message 5 of 6 (311 Views)

★ Guide

I stopped reading after:

"not everyone wants to use snipers all the time and for me they take a lot of skill out of the game because everyone is just sittting back with eons amount of ammo sniping, where does someones skill come into the game."

Message 6 of 6 (303 Views)