season 2? not for me

by RoguePolybius

Original Post

Re: season 2? not for me

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Silz616 dont see the option for data centre anymore and i have no issues with any other game,this is server side issue not client side.
Message 11 of 15 (227 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@RoguePolybius wrote:
@Silz616dont see the option for data centre anymore and i have no issues with any other game,this is server side issue not client side.

I'm on London server and my game has been smooth for the past week since the new patch.

Boot up the game, enter into the main page then go and make a brew. When you return it should've kicked you back to the main screen. Hit right thumb stick and that should then bring up data centres for you to pick from showing ping for each.

Certain data centres aren't performing as well as others, but I've had no issues on London apart from the odd disconnect before it loads kings canyon.

Message 12 of 15 (205 Views)

★ Guide

The game gives an illusion of smothness but 20 hz rtickrate is everything but smooth

Message 13 of 15 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Silz616 so i checked and i was already using London data centre and i thought sod it i'll try a game,ping was fine for rest of night,i'm hoping that's it sorted now then as i really enjoy it when its working (546 hours time put in) thanks for all help and advice to all that replied.
Message 14 of 15 (161 Views)

★★★ Expert

@RoguePolybius wrote:
@Wingmannedbroi dont play other br games so highly doubtful,nice optimism though Standard smile

Oh lol, good choice.

Message 15 of 15 (135 Views)