Re: season 2? not for me

by Silz616

Original Post

season 2? not for me

★★★★★ Apprentice

So thought i would check the latency issue again after season 1 had finished,worse now than ever. Wont be buying a second season pass and think my time is done with this game now.

Message 1 of 15 (718 Views)

★★★ Expert

@RoguePolybius wrote:

So thought i would check the latency issue again after season 1 had finished,worse now than ever. Wont be buying a second season pass and think my time is done with this game now.

Bye!  Have fun in PUBG!

Cya next week when you realize other BR's are boring.

Message 2 of 15 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Wingmannedbrohaha good old Pubg! I've literally played only 3 matches yesterday on Xbox One with a friend and loot system is terrible!
I was telling my friend how surprised i am that this game is still not fixed and in Pubg Mobile this area would be full of good loot. Walking simulator searching for 1 good gun and ammo!! To be honest I've only enjoyed Pubg Mobile.
Apex Legends is a lot better in terms of gameplay and loot.

I can't wait for Season 2 and some fixes!

Message 3 of 15 (699 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@RoguePolybius wrote:

My lag issues from a few days ago are cleared up. If you are still having problems, the problem may just lie at your end.

I'm back to solid connections again over the past week and I haven't changed anything. Just a few days of iffy stuff, but all good again for me.

Try different data centres if you can.

Message 4 of 15 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Probably because most players are taking a break this week and next week.

As yesterday, all players cramp to finish Battle Pass and get highest streak as possible.

So the issue most likely back when session-2 started.

Message 5 of 15 (668 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@RoguePolybius There are claims the fix will arrive for pc very soon if not already and consoles will get the fix on season 2 drop. Not a bad idea though, I think I'll wait till they fix the networking issues too befor getting season 2 pass. Of course, it should be free for me. I was able to unlock 950 coins season one. I really hope the price doesn't change
Message 6 of 15 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Not really sure that latency is going to be a major reason for most people not playing season 2 or buying a pass.

Personally I can't remember that last time I played - a couple of months ago, maybe longer.  I have to remember to check back and see if anything has happened, when you have to do that with a game you know it is in trouble.

They have totally lost any momentum they had with the lack of and no urgency for development and improvement.

I'm not plugged in to the 1337 mlg pro youtube streamers, but I very much doubt they are pushing it any more and have gone back to Fortnite, they have bills to pay.

I would have said that it is more Apex What? than anything now, it had it's 15 minutes months ago.

Message 7 of 15 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Pubg is the game i dumped 2500 hrs into it, that game is special, i can switch between Battlefield, call of duty, apex without losing performance.

Only in Pubg I really need to put certain hrs to become good again. Love the game.

Message 8 of 15 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Wingmannedbro i dont play other br games so highly doubtful,nice optimism though Standard smile
Message 9 of 15 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@full951 If they fix the issues i will continue to play and pay,hope they do to be honest,when it runs well is a great game.
Message 10 of 15 (463 Views)