Re: sbmm is broken or something

by hayhor

Original Post

sbmm is broken or something

★★★★★ Apprentice

i have 33 season 5 wins. im super casual.. im constantly matching with people who have literally 700+ wins in season 5 already. HOW ARE THEY EveN CLOSE TO ME IN SKILL LMFAO. this game is literal dog * *.

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

★★ Guide

I got killed by a bloodhound with  45,000+ kills, that is literally 42,000 more kills than I have on all the legends put together. I am getting used to being an ok player that gets seal clubbed by people who I should never match with.

Message 2 of 4 (273 Views)

★ Guide

From the "ultra-skilled" player perspective, I'm assuming that some kinda timer is in place where if the user can't get a full server of 60 (ultra-skilled) players, it starts to become more and more lax, allowing the user to have 2x more leniency and drop into games with lower-skilled players. After X more seconds, that becomes 3x, etc. All to try ensure that these users do not sit indefinitely while waiting for similarly-skilled (rare) players to fill a server.

Ultimately, they end up in your server because of this, and they wipe the floor with you, ensure that a good game is had by none because you were put into a situation where you pretty much have 0% chance at success.

SBMM!

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

Champion
@apjj Because it is not based on overall total. There is some sort of form based on recent matches that has a huge affect. If I win a couple games close together I am pretty much guarenteed multiple preds in my next match.
Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)