sbmm bumped up again!!!!!

by bassmankm

Original Post

sbmm bumped up again!!!!!

★★★★★ Novice

between sbmm laggy servers hit reg this season is a joke. i feel like respawn are constantly * all over the harcore playerbase.

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)

Re: sbmm bumped up again!!!!!

★★★★ Pro
@bassmankm I agree.

Even if you are pro SBMM, you have to admit that SBMM mixed with significantly bad hit reg is beyond frustrating. The game is already governed by luck (RNG). But shots not registering between two equally skilled players literally makes gun fights a coin toss.

In regular arena shooters its bad but not the end of the world, but when you’re sent back to the menu screen in a Battle Royal because 25% of your shots aren’t registering— that’s game breaking.

And honestly, even if they fix the hit reg, the SBMM has been so damn aggressive (when partying up with friends) that I think I might take a break to enjoy other games.

There is literally no reason that every game I play requires MLG level focus. Who in their right mind thinks this should be the forced norm, as opposed to lobbies offering players of all skill.

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Axs5626Sxa5001 Nail on the head my friend. Its all to do with money though. I can just only imagine how ea said right bump up sbmm just before season 5 drops keep the casuals happy so the spend a fortune on all our new skins and battle pass. Who cares about the hardcore audience no devs do!!!
Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@bassmankm Yup, SBMM in season 5 is at its worst state. I was totally hyped for the season to begin but took me only 2 days of Broken hit registration + laggy servers + disgusting SBMM to go back to WZ
Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)