by gg123xyz

Original Post

saw a cheater the other day

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

he had walls and auto aim.

he had 520 wins.

this was in solo.

i dont know what the anti cheat is doing when it doesnt flag a person with 520 wins and clear auto aim and walls. but its like there isnt even a anti cheat for such people.

(Link removed no name and shame on the forums) - Atic 

Message 1 of 8 (345 Views)

Re: saw a cheater the other day

★★★★★ Guide

They will remove your video.  I have reported several people using esp hacks.  Have video proof and a few of them are stupid enough to accept my friend request so I can follow them...Not banned yet.  And Respawn has not asked me for the videos despite my letting them know I have proof.  Such a fail attempt to catch these guys.  They're getting away with it.  I said this a million times, once the next "good movement fps" comes out, this game is dead and nothing but cheaters will play. 

Message 2 of 8 (303 Views)

★★ Pro

why did you remove the link it didnt show any apex legends game? it didnt show any apex legends players.

Message 3 of 8 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ea has been trying to downplay how many hackers are in Apex. I have IRL friends that DO in fact hack this game. Their hacks let them see other hackers (its color coded on people thru chams). Roughly 1/3 of a lobby will be cheaters and sadly thats not really an exageration. They mostly use walls as the anti cheat is incapable of picking them up.

I really like this game but i do believe the next big FPS will kill this game. The lack of discipline of the anti cheat, the season passes have been rather lack luster. The change to the Map wasn't any thing special. For how much money they made off this game, its evident the money isnt being put back into the product. I know people will argue about octane and watson being good additions in a short period of time but those were already fully polished characters in beta (shroud talks about playing apex on the test team and using octane in a stream).
Message 4 of 8 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

if youre curious how the hacks work, their subscription based with coupons and free weekends. Theyre like your neighborhood crack dealer, always trying to get people hooked onto their product. Alot of people want to blame children but ive found most of the hackers to be middle aged adults with jobs and a life. Their excuse is "i dont have time to practice and get good, would rather just pay money". Thats literally word for word what my friend told me when i questioned him about hacking. I personally refuse to hack this game cause i bought the wraith knife but i do kinda see his point of view. when he played legit, i dont think he ever broke 1k dmg in a game before. thats got to be frustrating! (his profile was max level) 

i also refuse to play with him now too, i heard Apex will ban people guilty by association.

Message 5 of 8 (227 Views)

★ Pro
@PlugYourMudd
are you on something?
not so often i am reading such BS
Message 6 of 8 (220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SlivPTSwhat about that is bs? Is it the hackers see other hackers part? Because a lot of people don't believe that when its been proven they can. 

Message 7 of 8 (217 Views)

★★ Pro

apparently there is something called rings in windows security. inner rings have security privileges.

now in my windows i see in security the list of names and their privileged. so its not surprising that a program that gives itself inner ring privileges has a list of names that have those same privileges .

as a security researcher i would list the names of accounts who have those privileges. that would be my primary security feature, and since its a ring it must be able to list accounts who have those privileges.

i would first contact microsoft and make them list all privileges and then see the privileges hackers have and match those to all players to see the hacker privileges pattern. use a sw to see the pattern and bookmark all players who match, since hackers already do this by seeing other hackers i know its possible.

Message 8 of 8 (187 Views)