Re: sarwas fallen Order at launch at origin access premier Vault or not?

by Kyle_Ragnador

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sarwas fallen Order at launch at origin access premier Vault or not?

★★★ Newbie

Is this game going to be on the premier vault or nah? if not i think its time to cancel my sub because whats the point lol

Message 1 of 4 (722 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

Yes, StarWars Jedi:Fallen Order will be avaiable in the Origin Access Premier vault.

Normal Origin Access will only give the 10% discount.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Access/Star-Wars-Jedi-origin-access/m-p/7933763/highlight/true#M931...

But you can always cancel your subscribtion and subscribe again when the Game is released.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (702 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Yes, StarWars Jedi:Fallen Order will be avaiable in the Origin Access Premier vault.

Normal Origin Access will only give the 10% discount.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Access/Star-Wars-Jedi-origin-access/m-p/7933763/highlight/true#M931...

But you can always cancel your subscribtion and subscribe again when the Game is released.

Message 2 of 4 (703 Views)

★★★ Novice

What about the early access promises for EA published games on the premier subscription?

Message 3 of 4 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TheDoctorGadget wrote:

What about the early access promises for EA published games on the premier subscription?

Can you link the promise, please?

As far as I understood it, Premier gets full games at the same time as early access (time-limited) trials, but as this game has no trial period, Premier subscribers get it as early as it's possible to get, which is launch.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (487 Views)