Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Reset password
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? First page enter "Reset password"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/11/2021 12h00
Summarize your bug Reset password , enter like he said on Tv and email , no log in or create ,impossible found my email (gmail.com) or ID .....(if i have one cough cough ..)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i can not play or found my email in Log in or create , i have no email in spam or inbox email .
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not play since I buy,
What should be happening instead? frustation not play the game , I want money back and I make crazy my wife XD

I trying restart router and modem , my wife delete the game and redownload ,always same way..

she trying yesterday log in account or create, always same not found email (gmail.com) and always reset password !  nothing in spam or junk email or inbox after few hours (my wife looking email) 

PS: for just report bug I had to need create a account or it was impossible for me coming here with account ps4 .

Message 1 of 7 (945 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Betreff: reset password

Community Manager

Hi @nitetiger1977,

this seems to be related to your linked EA account. Are you sure you checked the right email account? It might be a different one from your PlayStation one.

Otherwise, if you can't find the password reset email or that doesn't work, please contact our colleagues in support who can help you out manually.
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (899 Views)

All Replies

Re: reset password

★★★★★ Expert
@nitetiger1977 What account are you needing a password for? That should help narrow down which support group you need to talk with...
Message 2 of 7 (917 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @nitetiger1977,

this seems to be related to your linked EA account. Are you sure you checked the right email account? It might be a different one from your PlayStation one.

Otherwise, if you can't find the password reset email or that doesn't work, please contact our colleagues in support who can help you out manually.
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 3 of 7 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ya I did looking same email AS PS4 account , 5 times and my wife too! always reset password when i enter in the game  ! and when i try log in computer or cellphone ,"we couldn't found  your EA account" , ya i looking all email YA all junk and spam...

contact i did well reset pasword but nothing change if i do not know my ID ea game! ........ 

where i should report so ! im out and i see a lot people had same problem as me too

Message 4 of 7 (877 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @nitetiger1977,

please reach out to our colleagues in EA support. We are limited here in the forum since we can't view EA account information, but the advisers can have a closer look and help you figure out the correct account and email address.

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 5 of 7 (834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Im having same issue. @EA_Vendcera

Message 6 of 7 (632 Views)

Re: reset password

★★★★★ Expert
@nitetiger1977 Your best bet is to contact them live. It can take a while to hear back from them, and as frustrated as I am with 2042, in the past when I needed tech support for passwords they were excellent. I even had an old email address that I had no more access to for old games and they sorted that out too. It can take a while, but you can get them to contact you. You’ll want a real human to talk to and they’ll sort it. Good luck.
Message 7 of 7 (598 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help