requesting Ncaa football on current gen consoles

by dfg92airsoft

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

requesting Ncaa football on current gen consoles

★★★ Newbie

I am writing this to request ea to release ncaa 14 on current gen consoles (ps4, Xbox one, etc). After hearing the news about the new college game releasing in a few years, I think it would be a good idea to open up the sales of ncaa 14 on current gen. If player likeness is an issue, I am completely ok with randomized rosters as players graduate after 4 years within a dynasty. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: requesting Ncaa football on current gen consoles

Community Manager

@dfg92airsoft Thank you for the feedback for requesting NCAA 14 on Nextgen, Currently, I am not aware of any plans for releasing or re-releasing NCAA 14.

We have just announced some information on our Twitter on the future of College Football games. I would recommend continuing to follow our social media for any further updates or news. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,259 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dfg92airsoft Thank you for the feedback for requesting NCAA 14 on Nextgen, Currently, I am not aware of any plans for releasing or re-releasing NCAA 14.

We have just announced some information on our Twitter on the future of College Football games. I would recommend continuing to follow our social media for any further updates or news. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will EA bring back college basketball and baseball? I can care less who they look like..If u want the names to be the same..ppl can just go in and manually change the names to match the real roster...what about making a golf game that is based off the tiger woods games..Dont have to call it that.but base game play off it and tweak it a little..thx 

Message 3 of 5 (1,207 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Hello, it would be great to play NCAA14, as in the UK it was never available on our xbox.

Id happily pay extra to play the game. Ive played every version of madden on EA play/access.

Also it would also be amazing to play the original sega madden.

I know its a longshot, but im sure with the current light on an EA college football game, why not let us have a bash on it??

Many thanks
Message 4 of 5 (1,197 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@dfg92airsoft Completely agree, just paid for Axis football and maximum football 2020 on the xbox to try and get some sort of college football, not sure why EA wont smash these inferior games with a great NCAA14???
Message 5 of 5 (1,196 Views)