Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: renewed courage weapon?

by Asethe

Original Post

renewed courage weapon?

★★★ Apprentice

so i have seen some people using the renewed courage weapon and even talk about it on the forum...

what am i missing? this seems like the most useless weapon passive perk ive seen so far... recoil reduction? unless u have a serious aiming problem, recoil is no issue whatsoever in the game? what am i not seeing? why would anyone use the weapon other than for plain fun?

any ideas?

Message 1 of 8 (134 Views)

★★ Guide

:e

just use it newbie 

answer is over there

cheer 

Message 2 of 8 (110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

[Edit - Admin.] i know it was u that posted over there.
ur version even has bad stats xD
i was half expecting a real answer...
 but at least i now know people want the weapon for fun, not because it does anything at all Wink

Message 3 of 8 (101 Views)

★★ Guide

hi :e

just use it. answer is already in your hand. 

you talk about best LMG in this game :0

that why no one come to tell you about it :/

its an answer is freelancer already know about :e 

cheer 

Message 4 of 8 (89 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
i tried it... meh...
Message 5 of 8 (85 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's a buzzsaw with a decent mag size and a not-terrible reload time. 

The accuracy bonus is nice for sustained fire against boss weakpoints, especially from medium range, or walking it through packs of enemies, especially while hovering, as much for the spread reduction as the reduction/removal of barrel climb

Message 6 of 8 (79 Views)

★★ Guide

@Asethe wrote:

It's a buzzsaw with a decent mag size and a not-terrible reload time. 

The accuracy bonus is nice for sustained fire against boss weakpoints, especially from medium range, or walking it through packs of enemies, especially while hovering, as much for the spread reduction as the reduction/removal of barrel climb

you talk :<

okey :/

its a best LMG . its 100 ammo in clip . 850 rpm  with no recoil and pinpoint at medium range :0

No such game aollow ppl have it. only anthem is  :o

just shoot a few bullet out and reload it twice now you got no recoil for 20 sec 

We talk about no recoil gun is shoot like mini gun and standard ammo is 100 ammo per magazine :0

you know ? at other game forum its have tons of post scream about this gun . ask it exsist in their world. but in the end

they not bring it out. 

but in Anthem it just over there :>

cheer 

Message 7 of 8 (66 Views)

★★ Pro

I use it as a secondary weapon but I agree it doesn't have a huge amount going for it. I find its good for Titans and static things like Skorpion nests, the storage sheds in events etc. Mine has 200% dmg and combined with the fire rate it cuts through stuff pretty quickly but I prefer my Ralners Blaze and it hardly ever runs out of ammo so I don't get to use the RC all that much. I take it  because its fun to use mostly though I have better weapons I could use I suppose.

Message 8 of 8 (48 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help