Re: recon mastery assignment

by tacosas

Original Post

recon mastery assignment

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So, I was in a game of combined arms to complete a recon mastery assignment, the other day. Strange thing is that the game told me that I had completed the Recon mastery "III" assignment, and then I left the combined arms match, but when I was back at the menu. It had vanished. The next mastery assignment "IV"  and I did not get the rewards for completing mastery "III". 

PLS FIX

Message 1 of 6 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @tacosas 

Try to restart your game, repear it. 

If after that your item don't appear please contact EA assistance they can probably help you to unlock it:

https://help.ea.com/en/

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 2 of 6 (492 Views)

Community Manager

@tacosas 

Does it register for you under standard Multiplayer games like Conquest? Not all assignments can be completed under Combined Arms.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 6 (465 Views)

★★ Novice
@Moskolonel

Thanks for reaching out to me. I tried repearing my game but unfortunately that did not work. I have also tried restarting my game several times, but nothing happend. I'm still struggling with this "Bug", and I have not found any solution yet.

Thanks, again.
Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tacosas 

Have you contact EA assistance ?

Message 5 of 6 (444 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey, @EA_Blueberry

The game told me that the assignment had been completed in-game, More exactly in the combined arms "Match/Game". The "Recon Mastery III" assingment was gone from the "assingment board", aswell as the "Mastery IV". I didn't find any information on where it should have completed, in multiplayer or combined arms. Though I assume that it was OK for it to complted in a combined arms "Match/Game".

Thanks for reaching out to me and helping me, really appreciated.
/Tacosas
Message 6 of 6 (443 Views)