Re: recently I notice a rise in this kind of players,

by lBreathTakingl

Original Post

[ Edited ]

Lol u forgot the fact that ppl dont play serious all the time. I can play with 1 hand while eating my foods, or watching movie lol

I don't forget these "reason", but the thing is everytime , fuxxing everytime I met this kind of players the result is always the same, every single one of of them. Another example 9K+ HS and then go rambo 1 v3 and die like a dog, explain to me. how the fuxx do you even get 9K HS? Especially when they play like a dog.

Message 11 of 15 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@d3adc3II Wth XD how badly did you play in those games? XD I do know a buddy who can phone call intensely while playing an FPS and still kick major bum xD. I’m always like ‘how... I can’t even eat something while playing cause I lose concentration’
Message 12 of 15 (231 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lBreathTakingl They can have 20k kills and still die in 1 sec, just becouse they have this and this does not mean they will do good all games. Had a level 5 Pathfinder on my team yesterday 20kills or less. Was thinking to myself this guy is not going to do much. I was wrong! He was great and helped us get the win.
Message 13 of 15 (207 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@lBreathTakingl What it means is you should never take stats at face value because they rarely tell you anything other than how long someone has played the game as that character.

One of the main reasons I only show my wins per character because that's the only thing that matters to me. Whenever I see a 1000+ kill player on my team I know 9 times out of 10 I'm dealing with a hot dropping rambo who aims to solo the entire server and won't back out of a bad fight so I adjust accordingly.
Message 14 of 15 (171 Views)

[ Edited ]

@GxzariCxoSS wrote:
@lBreathTakinglWhat it means is you should never take stats at face value.

stop using a stupid slogan to repeat what I just said in the 1st post. Tell me something that I don't know already. The reason I post is the very contrast of one's stats and one's skill it's like day and night, I'm not judging their stats, I'm drawing conclusion out of these hard facts, their unrealistic stats and gameplay skills are not on the same level.

@GxzariCxoSS wrote:
@lBreathTakinglWhat it means is you should never take stats at face value because they rarely tell you anything other than how long someone has played the game as that character.

One of the main reasons I only show my wins per character because that's the only thing that matters to me. Whenever I see a 1000+ kill player on my team I know 9 times out of 10 I'm dealing with a hot dropping rambo who aims to solo the entire server and won't back out of a bad fight so I adjust accordingly.
You're the one who should take your own advice, 1000+ kills players doesn't mean a solo rambo. wow the ignorance on this guy is on a different level. lol * 1000+ kill doesn't even mean anything at this moment, the game is already out for like 6 months, most of people who play since S1 should have more or less 1000 kills on one legend or combined.
Message 15 of 15 (155 Views)