random squad games

by VoodoooPopeye

Original Post

random squad games

★★ Apprentice

I am already sick how pathetic matchmaking is in this game. In last 3 days i won first matches in this game and after that i am matched with beginners or trolls all the time.

Today first match and first win in elite mode, after that again in elite mode another 2 matches i played with beginners even in elite mode (lvl9 & lvl15 with 6 kills/29 games)

Seems if you don't have a your own squad this game become pointless, because even if you win a match game will stomp you after that matching with low skilled player.

Its kinda sad when both teammates achieve 100-150 damage compared with 500-1k of mine and that happens 3-4 matches in row. I don't except to be matched with pro players or streamers every match, but also i didn't deserve to be matched with bad players 3-4 matches even in elite mode!

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

Re: random squad games

★★★★★ Expert

Be patient, we will have ranked mode in Session-2.

You need prove yourself to be in the higher rank, hopefully match with teammate and champion with similiar rank with you, it will be more difficult battle, it will be difficult to go up the rank, but people said "no pain, no gain, right?"

Note: Top rank, Apex predator, will be filled with Cheaters, let cheaters fight and find out who cheated the most.

Message 2 of 4 (181 Views)

★★ Pro
@asukojo Yeah, ranked mode is gonna be a pain in the *, the undetectable cheat is a real thing, and there's a lot in Apex, even "pros" doing it.

I'm just waiting how many people is gonna be even MORE frustated in this forum because of it. Lol.
Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)

★★ Expert

@bosourd 

yup...a sheet tonne more...lol

Heart

Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)