Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: "leeches"

by AssassinoX1

Original Post

"leeches"

★★ Pro

I see people using this word to describe people who dont have keys in Strongholds. Its a frigging daily key. Where are these people expecting everyonew is suddenly going to come up with keys EVERY time they run a SH? In a game with as little content as this people are expecting what? People without keys shouldnt run SHs? The ques are bad enough as it is for trying to find people to RUN a SH at GM3, it would be worse if people waited for teir key to run a SH and that was the ONLY time they ran a SH at all.

Message 1 of 31 (794 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have never ran into this problem with the keys.....I just use my key and get my useless item and move on....If someone else has a key too then I get even more useless garbage....The keys could go away and it wouldn't effect my game in the least.

Message 2 of 31 (758 Views)

I agree the term 'leeches' is incorrectly applied.

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 31 (726 Views)

★ Guide
That's ridiculous. Why the hell do people care if another player who helped in that SH gets an extra cosmetic? Why are gamers so freaking hostile towards each other?? Like you said, it's one a day. Plus not everyone can get the key if its part of something they didn't unlock yet (like legendary contracts, I still haven't unlocked those).
Message 4 of 31 (704 Views)

★★ Guide

Just shows the mentality of some gamers these days expecting everything to be handed to then on a silver platter.

If they want to have all 4 opened on 1 run, they need to find a crew to run with. If they PuG it, don't go in expecting everyone to have a key.

Message 5 of 31 (696 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Honestly, as a working person who can't farm strongholds all day and is only able to really play WAY after reset time, I would just like to be able to get more than 1 freaking chest a day because at this rate, with how many items they added, I'll never get even a quarter of this list at this rate and the way the key system is set up it really dissuades playing with friends if you're trying to get items which seems like it's totally opposite from what Anthem is trying to be.

Message 6 of 31 (667 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I was an inadvertent “leech” yesterday when I couldn’t interact with a chest. 😒

Message 7 of 31 (660 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well some one is muture Not 

u get one key for a day u still get ur loot it’s a bonus if others use there’s 

hell i my mistake of using two tonight on same run 

Message 8 of 31 (656 Views)

★ Guide

Most humans are ignorant.

Message 9 of 31 (621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well there are some strange people out there. Nothing more to add i guess :-)

Message 10 of 31 (535 Views)
Twitter Stream