Re: "Your team was eliminated maybe"

by EryxApex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Your team was eliminated maybe"

★★★★ Pro

Had a weird game session last night, with ghost bullet tracers, ghost dropships flying where they really can't, shooting and explosion sounds when nobody was around (teammates didn't hear them), and one really weird one, Getting the "team eliminated" message, going to spectate, and oh hey, one teammate is alive?!

For a minute I thought they introduced kill cams, but for the last man standing. But no, the game told me my team was wiped, then "SIKE!"

I've been absent for about three weeks because this game is getting gradually worse in so many core aspects, I can't stomach it for more than a few rounds. Then this is what I'm greeted with the measly five games I could bear to play...

I've given up on grinding out the battle pass, the event ladders, the rank placement...

Now, even short sessions of casual trios is a pain. 

It feels like when my friend slowly succumbed to multiple sclerosis, and it's awful. 

Message 1 of 5 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Expert
@EryxApex ..and I was thinking that you got tired of me uber looting :D

Yes, there's something very wrong going on, player IDs get mixed up. Almost every time going into the firing range, the name is wrong. A lot of players appear to get disconnected when they are killed, but are reconnected during respawn. There's rumor Daltoosh even respawned as a different legend, whith the game turning to Spanish after that.

Also increased input lag, especially noticeable when grappling (a lot of fails) or climbing walls. Most of these since the last event and subsequent patch.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (401 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@EryxApex Did you record it?
Message 2 of 5 (424 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Sadly, no. I've even considered starting to record my games solely to document these discrepancies...

Message 3 of 5 (417 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EryxApex ..and I was thinking that you got tired of me uber looting :D

Yes, there's something very wrong going on, player IDs get mixed up. Almost every time going into the firing range, the name is wrong. A lot of players appear to get disconnected when they are killed, but are reconnected during respawn. There's rumor Daltoosh even respawned as a different legend, whith the game turning to Spanish after that.

Also increased input lag, especially noticeable when grappling (a lot of fails) or climbing walls. Most of these since the last event and subsequent patch.
Message 4 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe The less I loot, the more loot for you, eh?

Actually, you're one of the few reasons I've stuck around for as long as I did. 😅
Message 5 of 5 (397 Views)