by jonesy0218

Original Post

"The game is dead"

★★★ Apprentice

Then go play another game ffs if you think it's dEaD

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)

Re: "The game is dead"

★★ Guide

I am playing a different game, I just like checking the forums to laugh at these silly comments by fans trying to convince people that the game isn't dead.

Message 2 of 5 (316 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

I wouldn't mind that comment so much if it was backed up by researchable information - NOT articles written by Fortnite fangirls. Generic comments about Twitch/Discord numbers don't represent the entire APEX community. People just project their frustrations and it gives APEX a bad name for no reason... It's not dying at all, and Season 2 is going to bring a lot of people back. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 

In a certain light it does, Those posting these comments are probably raging from a game after being killed by a cheater or someone that got them or a hitch or bad network.....

If they had any concept of what dying is their choice of word would be different..

As for the Twitch Streamers that are leaving it may have something to do with a forewarning of impending bans on cheaters and after seeing the shananigans of some of these types are upto they don't want to risk their income on being caught out on an Apex Ban list as it would surely see the light of day and swiftly end their little game of duping their peasants that think they're godlike aim is real.

Message 4 of 5 (306 Views)

★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I wouldn't mind that comment so much if it was backed up by researchable information - NOT articles written by Fortnite fangirls. Generic comments about Twitch/Discord numbers don't represent the entire APEX community. People just project their frustrations and it gives APEX a bad name for no reason... It's not dying at all, and Season 2 is going to bring a lot of people back. Standard smile

I don't play Fortnight and I was glad that Apex was beating Fortnight a month ago but if season 2 is as bad as season 1 I won't bother to play that season either 

Message 5 of 5 (278 Views)