Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: "Salvage all" maybe?

by MagikarpsGhost

Original Post

Highlighted

"Salvage all" maybe?

★★★★★ Apprentice

It'd be pretty convenient to have that function. I always collect all loot because we never know what purple and rare embers might be good for later on. But the boring salvaging procedure costs way too much time.

Message 1 of 8 (224 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
I remember reading on their redit they where looking in to it, but for now they shortened the time it takes to salvage an item.
Message 2 of 8 (208 Views)
Highlighted

I would love an option to check box things to keep and salvage unchecked. Why that way? Because things you keep will take less time to check.

Message 3 of 8 (187 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The Salvage system is so bad right now. Either you do it one by one or you have to go to the Go to Fort(load Screen) >Vault>mark items as Junk>go to the junk tab> then you can salvage all. This process is almost (if not) worse then just one by one. This is due to the load screen and still having to touch every item to make it as junk... The fact that a looter has this process and not something more simplistic, is shocking. 

They talked about this being "snappier" in the live stream. Still not sure it is or was if this was the "improvement" to the Salvage system. I suggest they take another look at it once some other things are fixed with Loot in general. 

Good Luck.

Message 4 of 8 (181 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Even just a junk button press each one you don't want, then scrap all, at mission ending screen would be so much better
Message 5 of 8 (172 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Right. It's like they were: "How can we get these players to use the Vault that we put 2 months into creating....." oh a Scrapping All function. I honestly have no other reason to use it.
Message 6 of 8 (163 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

it is a ball ache, and most of the time i dont keep anything anyway, or just make it faster. once on GM3 let me auto delete blue and green etc. 

Message 7 of 8 (143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@twotoeMJ wrote:
Right. It's like they were: "How can we get these players to use the Vault that we put 2 months into creating....." oh a Scrapping All function. I honestly have no other reason to use it.

Yeah the vault is a waste of time , honestly I have to crush everything after a mission or I wouldn’t have space to collect more. I like to deal with it immediately after my mission , I don’t want it to build up on me like some dirty closet full of junk that you kept throwing in there. But since 99% of what I bring back is junk compared to what I already have might as well add crush all system with a check box to save the very few good items from the crush sweep.

Message 8 of 8 (138 Views)
Twitter Stream